Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229785 times)

President Annoying Orange in the white house.
he's gonna shake it up and change it

take it all and rearrange it (just a little bit)

Orange House coming soon.

In related news -- Badspot last seen online right around the time it was clear Annoying Orange was going to win.  
RIP, he must've Self Deleted.

If we are talking about CO2 emissions you could wipe all of humanity from the earth and nothing would change, it would still end the same way. Albeit a little slower but unless Climate Scientists find a way to actually reverse damage thats caused your only solution will be to get off this earth and find a new home
And thats not happening anytime soon.
I have no idea what you're trying to suggest. we should just give up, and let us kill ourselves?
skeptic =/= denier.
if you are still a "skeptic" at this point then you are just a denier who makes excuses

If we are talking about CO2 emissions you could wipe all of humanity from the earth and nothing would change, it would still end the same way. Albeit a little slower but unless Climate Scientists find a way to actually reverse damage thats caused your only solution will be to get off this earth and find a new home
Absolutely untrue. Yes, CO2 emissions have already doomed us to a certain amount of permanent damage, but our incentive to stop now is to prevent our planet from literally being uninhabitable for the amount of people we currently have. There are huge incentives to continue the fight against climate change.

Annoying Orange has already promised to set us back in climate policy, but it will only last four years, and you can vote to prevent this from happening next election.

I want climate change to destroy the Earth so I can finally be Mad Max

Calling it now, if Annoying Orange isn't assassinated before his inauguration then there will be an attempt

Calling it now, if Annoying Orange isn't assassinated before his inauguration then there will be an attempt

no stuff lol

you don't wanna kill Annoying Orange unless you want to put an even more right wing conservative and religious man in power

i have no problem with that but if you folk wanna do it go for it

extremely doubtful

Your acting like a one week temporary ban from 4 years ago isn't enough
isn't enough for what? for me? for you? for who?

you don't wanna kill Annoying Orange unless you want to put an even more right wing conservative and religious man in power

i have no problem with that but if you folk wanna do it go for it
Considering some people's reactions to this I don't think they would know the result of assassinating Annoying Orange

I really don't like the talk about people assassinating Annoying Orange. Annoying Orange is a person that has said a lot of terrible things and is probably a genuinely awful person, but the only reason he's in this position is because people voted for him. He played by the rules and earned his position fairly, and there is absolutely no reason why anyone should try to kill him for taking the job which he earned.

Instead, vote in the midterm elections and retake a Democratic majority in either the Senate or the House so that we can nip this stuff in the bud before it gets too awful. It is not an American ideal to kill people who disagree with you. You just vote them out.

It is not an American ideal to kill people who disagree with you.
I'm not completely sure about that

It is not an American ideal to kill people who disagree with you.

are we from the same america