Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179429 times)

You'll finally have some company.
lmao why are you so butthurt

Lets give ALL THE BAD IDEAS!

oh please niff isn't a troll
Nice joke. That statement can be disproved in about 15 seconds, but right now I'm on my phone @ work and can't organize quotes.
lmao why are you so butthurt
"Butthurt" =/= consistently annoyed by some handicap kid. Grow up with your middle school 'butthurt'.

Lets give ALL THE BAD IDEAS!
this forum was a bad idea

Nice joke. That statement can be disproved in about 15 seconds, but right now I'm on my phone @ work and can't organize quotes."Butthurt" =/= consistently annoyed by some handicap kid. Grow up with your middle school 'butthurt'.
I only made one topic. You. Are. Butthurt.

Nice joke. That statement can be disproved in about 15 seconds, but right now I'm on my phone @ work and can't organize quotes."Butthurt" =/= consistently annoyed by some handicap kid. Grow up with your middle school 'butthurt'.
"some handicap kid" (who's really not) =/= a troll

if niff is a troll then you are too by those standards

plus you were so ticked about tablesalt's stuffposting in CD when you've done it tons of times in the autism tm topic

seriously look through it and tell me that's not the exact same thing

this forum was a bad idea

I only made one topic. You. Are. Butthurt.
You have a good point there anything that has people discussing politics is probably a bad Idea.

Instead of a president how about like multiple presidents like court of supreme justice except higher rank.
Don't communist countries have multiple leaders?

I thought communist countries had one dictator-esque leader, and that oligarchies were the only ones with multiple?

And just have people decide whats right from wrong, plunge the world in medieval ages again.

>thinking that somehow being in the medieval era means government is less corrupt

You should brush up on catholics in the medieval era bro, they forgeted around with the government a bunch

because we clearly forgeted something up to have so many obese people.

No, obesity is such a rampant issue because we kept things from being forgeted up so often. Since people don't die from horrible diseases so much and we decided top stop eating, sleeping and living in filth 24/7, people can live to be happy and fat and die because they're too fat and happy.

Sure it is a big issue and it causes lots of deaths each year, but at least it's better than living to the ripe old age of 22 because the catch-all cure to common ailments is either chopping off limbs, sucking lots of blood out or rubbing plants on wounds

Yeah but if we go back to the medieval ages then we can have another CRUSADE

who the forget doesn't wanna go on a crusade, that will be hella fun. Slaying for jesus guys common.

>thinking that somehow being in the medieval era means government is less corrupt

You should brush up on catholics in the medieval era bro, they forgeted around with the government a bunch

No, obesity is such a rampant issue because we kept things from being forgeted up so often. Since people don't die from horrible diseases so much and we decided top stop eating, sleeping and living in filth 24/7, people can live to be happy and fat and die because they're too fat and happy.

Sure it is a big issue and it causes lots of deaths each year, but at least it's better than living to the ripe old age of 22 because the catch-all cure to common ailments is either chopping off limbs, sucking lots of blood out or rubbing plants on wounds
true that...

No, they have 1

you're the only one bringing up this stuff outside of clan discussion.

..they live and die on welfare and disability checks dude

and none of them are happy, what kind of reasoning is that?

Both the frontrunners are compulsive liars.  What a time to be alive.