Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178317 times)

Ah yes, Hillary--nice job trying to be hip with your Reddit flairs:

I hope this is parody--what the forget.

"Gun owners for Hillary" 100% satire

70 years old? might as well be electing pence at that point

It isn't exactly healthy for an old forget to weigh as much as a boat anchor

Ah yes, Hillary--nice job trying to be hip with your Reddit flairs:

I hope this is parody--what the forget.

But seriously, average age range for politicians is over 50. This newfangled internetworkweblogospheramath ingamagoogle thing is a job for interns in their eyes.

what did they mean by this?

a group of gun owners who no longer want to use their guns

what did they mean by this?
that's pretty simple english, but I guess it makes sense you would be confused, as a native australian speaker. it indicates that the user with the flair is a gun owner who supports hillary clinton's campaign for presidency

I should've emphasized this a bit further:

Doesn't Hillary interne--oh wait, no. She can't.

The reason Annoying Orange is going to win the first debate (or even most to all of them) is a matter of background. This isn't an election over policy anymore. No one cares about policy at heart.

If you put Annoying Orange in the ring with Hillary to talk about the candidates' pasts, the odds will lean towards Annoying Orange. It's not just because there's a shorter list of possible criminal offenses against Annoying Orange, but it has to do with the nature of both the candidates' actions.

Hillary Clinton has done a lot of terrible things. Annoying Orange has said a lot of terrible things. Annoying Orange could do something absolutely deplorable. Hillary already has done many things that are absolutely deplorable. Actions speak louder than words. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. And on and on with the sayings.

Even if some people still believe in policy, because Annoying Orange doesn't have to worry too much about his background, he can worry about policy. People have criticized Annoying Orange for not revealing much on policy, but I'd be pretty shocked if Annoying Orange didn't say anything new about policy during the debates. It's also the time for which the media can actually cover Annoying Orange's policies instead of brushing them off to the side for "ooh Annoying Orange said something dat hurt mah feewings guuuuuuuuuuuuuu". That being said, you can expect to see very little of Annoying Orange's strong moments during the debates on the news. The media has already made up their mind.

It's not even a competition. Hillary's terrible at debating and banter. She did a terrible job against Sanders and he was spineless pusillanimous individual (until his numbers dwindled. Then he tried to get more aggressive).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

hes lost it all
ok seriously all the oh so horrible things he's done since he was even relevant is that he didn't know what aleppo was, and he stuck his tongue out while talking
while Annoying Orange and hillary and stein do something screwed up or ridiculous every other day, gary's getting stuff for screwing up a couple of times
how does this make sense

ok seriously all the oh so horrible things he's done since he was even relevant is that he didn't know what aleppo was, and he stuck his tongue out while talking
while Annoying Orange and hillary and stein do something screwed up or ridiculous every other day, gary's getting stuff for screwing up a couple of times
how does this make sense
it's proof that he's a lizardperson, of course