Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179901 times)

You've outright said in the past that you are black Phant "Talcum X" OS. You even used it in an argument on how your black grandmother had to suck richard during the great depression or whatever
yeah she did. im not black though. im mixed. also she didnt suck richard she just had to pick cotton

seems to me that "care more" is referring to the president pardoning him, not the guy himself.

the guy is clearly an starfish who's ruined tons of lives; why did the pres pardon him for a crime he committed and was rightfully sentenced for? you see how this could be ammunition for the people who think he's a white supremacist conspirator?

I see it, and I don't care. I just don't. What part of "I do not care about this" do you guys not understand? People are free to call Annoying Orange a white supremacist conspirator at their leisure. I don't care.

everyone knows he's a piece of stuff. that's not important- whats important is that he was pardoned besides the fact that he was a piece of stuff and committed several crimes

Aaand? What else?

yeah she did. im not black though. im mixed. also she didnt suck richard she just had to pick cotton

Do you look like this?

Aaand? What else?
i mean, considering how you condemn people who break statues and violate property and other things, you sure seem very nonchalant that a criminal was just pardoned despite the fact that they violated the 8th amendment and tortured people

Do you look like this?
a little whiter than that. he looks hispanic lol

if you dont look mexican at the very least, then you're probably like 1% black. you're probably not "mixed" as you call it, and somewhere down the line one of your parent's grandparents forgeted a black person.

if you dont look mexican at the very least, then you're probably like 1% black. you're probably not "mixed" as you call it, and somewhere down the line one of your parent's grandparents forgeted a black person.
my dad is black so maybe make that 1% something like, 50%

Yeah no your as white as a snowflake. Your grandma is a myth

my dad is black so maybe make that 1% something like, 50%
the gene for melenin isn't recessive
you're white

you're white
im not white either lmao im mixed

Your grandma is a myth
i can call her right now and ask lol

edit: she's asleep, it's like 10pm in texas right now

Sorry Marten Luther Cream but those monday genes are far removed if they were ever there in the first place. You no longer get to have any oppression points.

you're not considered "mixed" if you're not an intermediate color boy
your mom either forgeted multiple men and stayed with the black one or you're white

what did he mean by this

you're white
TIL skin colour is caused by one gene

Sorry Marten Luther Cream but those monday genes are far removed if they were ever there in the first place. You no longer get to have any oppression points.
i never did lmao, openly said i've never been directly oppressed besides the fact that my dad's family has absolutely no money

what did he mean by this
he means that your genetics are 100% based on your appearance

your mom either forgeted multiple men and stayed with the black one or you're white
i just got my new passport the other day so i had to hand in my birth certificate n stuff. legally my dad is my biological father according to cedar sinai, so uh
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:52:41 PM by PhantOS »

How PhantOS thinks race works