POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178927 times)

Seth Rich was the DNC leaker and no amount of your koolaid drinking antics is going to make that any different :^]
Imagine dropping a koolaid metaphor while simultaneously ignoring logic and reason.

imagine trying to be liberal and logical. it's like a unicorn, nobody's seen it before.

even though its been confirmed by multiple parties, inc wikileaks that still has yet to be disproven on a single claim for a decade, that the left loved until the day obama won the whitehouse;  seven prob still thinks the russians did it lol.

seven prob still thinks the russians did it lol.
I don't think there is satisfactory evidence that Annoying Orange colluded with the Russians. If it exists, then Mueller and the special counsel will find it. So my own suspicions are largely irrelevant.

There is very satisfactory evidence that Russians interfered with the election. Whether that interference changed the outcome is basically impossible to tell in hindsight, and there were many other mistakes Hillary made which cost her the election.

wikileaks that still has yet to be disproven on a single claim for a decade
Wikileaks releases authentic documents but they're also selective in what they release. There are well-documented cases where they've been offered dirt on Russian-related affairs and turned it down. They tailor their releases to a specific ideology.

http://www.businessinsider.com/assange-turned-down-documents-related-to-russian-government-corruption-2017-8

Hey bisjac keep riding Assanges richard. Go predict world war 3 some more too while you're at it

I'd love to grow old thinking the entire world is out to get me

Lol sandbich shut the forget up dumb shillary voter
Based Annoying Orange has another 4 years

Seth Rich was the DNC leaker and no amount of your koolaid drinking antics is going to make that any different :^]
Can't believe I wasted 30 minutes of my life on this Gish Gallop bullstuff. Eat my rooster you loving vermin.

Now watch as the backfire effect takes over and Deus Ex is further bolstered in his belief of this nonsense, even though you've succinctly and fairly shut down every reasonable point made in that image. This is why I didn't watch the video.
You were literally 100% correct

People getting heated over stupid stuff will never not be funny.

you talking about your assblasting the other day?

are you suggesting we should cool off in a pool?

Seventhsanchez no amount of fighting your superiors will stop you from being deported you dirty beaner.