POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2161622 times)

I'm sorry, but you're the one who literally said every black person is a monday. I cannot even begin to fathom how you rationalize that within your psyche. With your kind of logic Obama is a monday. I don't even like Obama but he's certainly no monday. No monday can become president. Open your eyes brother.

vvv i apologize to anyone else who reads this post because after typing this i realized this argument is messy but bear with me vvv

Yes, I said every black person is a "monday" because the denotation, the literal meaning of "monday" is a black person while the connotation and the general motive behind it is tribal and harkens back to the days of white supremacy, slavery, and racial oppression (which arguably still exists but that's a different subject for a different time). It's exactly why every black person ever is offended by being called monday by a white person. You might say, "Oh! if that's what monday means then you're tribal because you called every black person a monday!" The tribal connotation is there because it's the loving n word it will never not have a tribal connotation-but there wasn't a tribal motive behind it. I was/am using it in it's denotative form to prove a point. You, however are using it to be a stuffhead.

You are using a word with roots of hatred towards your own race as a way to segregate your own race instead of realizing that the "mondays" or appropriately "uneducated and impoverished black people" are exactly that: uneducated and/or impoverished black people. By having racial prejudice against members of your own race you are no better than those "destroying our black communities" because you and black people of your like are just driving another inner wedge into our community which is not helping with equality and tolerance both in the black community and/or in general society. (whatever your opinion is on that)

I'm sorry, but you're the one who literally said every black person is a monday. I cannot even begin to fathom how you rationalize that within your psyche. With your kind of logic Obama is a monday. I don't even like Obama but he's certainly no monday. No monday can become president. Open your eyes brother.
you realize this is some dumb ass stuff you're writing here

"w-why isn't anyone respecting my made up definition of a defined word :(("

[im g]https://puu.sh/xEYS4/ec6c66c6e1.png[/img]
*gasp*

la chancla

to be fair lots of tribal white peoples try to justify using "monday" by saying it only refers to the "bad blacks", so he's not the first

to be fair lots of tribal white peoples try to justify using "monday" by saying it only refers to the "bad blacks", so he's not the first
pretty sure that's exactly why chris rock retired that bit he was using to justify his outlook a few pages ago

Ya'll forget whom'stve took care of Stalin for us when he was becoming an uppity bitch

Pay your respecks

vvv i apologize to anyone else who reads this post because after typing this i realized this argument is messy but bear with me vvv

Yes, I said every black person is a "monday" because the denotation, the literal meaning of "monday" is a black person while the connotation and the general motive behind it is tribal and harkens back to the days of white supremacy, slavery, and racial oppression (which arguably still exists but that's a different subject for a different time). It's exactly why every black person ever is offended by being called monday by a white person. You might say, "Oh! if that's what monday means then you're tribal because you called every black person a monday!" The tribal connotation is there because it's the loving n word it will never not have a tribal connotation-but there wasn't a tribal motive behind it. I was/am using it in it's denotative form to prove a point. You, however are using it to be a stuffhead.

You are using a word with roots of hatred towards your own race as a way to segregate your own race instead of realizing that the "mondays" or appropriately "uneducated and impoverished black people" are exactly that: uneducated and/or impoverished black people. By having racial prejudice against members of your own race you are no better than those "destroying our black communities" because you and black people of your like are just driving another inner wedge into our community which is not helping with equality and tolerance both in the black community and/or in general society. (whatever your opinion is on that)

monday refers to degenerate black folk. Not every black person is degenerate and therefore it doesn't apply to them. I'm not driving a wedge into anything. You expect me to connect with these hoodlings? Get the forget out of here. I don't give a stuff about "tolerating" gang violence and hood culture in our communities. There are plenty of impoverished and uneducated black people that aren't mondays. I don't care if a word has roots of hatred. I honestly couldn't give less of a stuff. Grow up.

you realize this is some dumb ass stuff you're writing here

Why are you even replying to me you stain

dues doesn't wanna admit he's literally a monday