POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177896 times)

do any of you people know what you're saying when you say stuff like "forget net neutrality"

R u guys opposing net neutrality to own the libs lol

disliking something that literally everyone around you is rooting for is a sign of conformity.
only on the internet. fox news (or whatever cnn or breitbart sort of bullstuff you get your news from), his conservative family, probably his conservative friends irl all think net neutrality is evil, and for the same reason he does

then please elaborate
yes, i'd like to see what the actual reasons are

do any of you people know what you're saying when you say stuff like "forget net neutrality"

i'm an atheist debate me

i mean i'm not hating or insulting anyone here, just for clarification or whatever. if you people have unique opinions or viewpoints that aren't normally expressed, then people like me would love to hear it.

WOW red spy YOU POST WAY TOO FAST!!!!! STOP!!!!!!

WOW red spy YOU POST WAY TOO FAST!!!!! STOP!!!!!!

forget you dad you can't tell me what to do

there's no legitimate way to think repealing net neutrality is a good thing unless you own an ISP company

dixieland now being censored by youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

nuclear holocaust when

Disqualify them from running for office? Probably not.

But should you vote for someone who has had like five people, completely unaffiliated with each other and with no material incentive to do so, come out and accuse them of rape and other horrifying stuff?

I wouldn't. Remember we're fielding people for a job here. If you owned a daycare and got five messages from different people claiming that one of your applicants diddles children, would you hire them or would you be like 'well I haven't seen it proved beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court of law'.

which is also why unproven accusations can be used to attack people, so thats the flipside

Disqualify them from running for office? Probably not.

But should you vote for someone who has had like five people, completely unaffiliated with each other and with no material incentive to do so, come out and accuse them of rape and other horrifying stuff?

I wouldn't. Remember we're fielding people for a job here. If you owned a daycare and got five messages from different people claiming that one of your applicants diddles children, would you hire them or would you be like 'well I haven't seen it proved beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court of law'.

Seventhsandwhich raped me, grimlock, torin, tito, and weathernerd.  We can all verify that