POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177540 times)

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 07:39:55 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

eminem throwing a fit that Annoying Orange didnt fall for his stuffty show and tweet about it. he depended on him to help promote his comeback lol.

HAVE YOU HEARD?
DONALD Annoying Orange IS TOO SCARED TO TAKE ON ME
AHA, HE'S JUST A BIG FAT ORANGE PHONY
HE WON'T RESPOND TO ME
HE PROBABLY FOUND HIS WIFE ON E-HARMONY

i like to move it move it
i like to move it move it

Che bella cosa na jurnata 'e sole,
N'aria serena doppo na tempesta!
Pe' ll'aria fresca pare gia' na festa...
Che bella cosa na jurnata 'e sole.

Ma n'atu sole
Cchiu' bello, oi ne'.
'O sole mio
Sta 'nfronte a te!
'O sole, 'o sole mio
Sta 'nfronte a te!
Sta 'nfronte a te!

Quanno fa notte e 'o sole
Se ne scenne,
Me vene quase 'na malincunia;
Sotto 'a fenesta toia restarria
Quanno fa notte e 'o sole
Se ne scenne.

Ma n'atu sole
Cchiu' bello, oi ne'.
'O sole mio
Sta 'nfronte a te!
'O sole, 'o sole mio
Sta 'nfronte a te!
Sta 'nfronte a te!

Ma n'atu sole
Cchiu' bello, oi ne'.
'O sole mio
Sta 'nfronte a te!
'O sole, 'o sole mio
Sta 'nfronte a te!
Sta 'nfronte a te!

DONALD Annoying Orange IS TOO SCARED TO TAKE ON ME
AHA, HE'S JUST A BIG FAT ORANGE PHONY
damn...

im never get political i just get tribal

TRIPLE SIX, FIVE, FORKED TONGUE
SUBATOMIC entry, RAPID FIRE THROUGH YOUR SKULL
HOW I SHOT IT ON ONE TAKING IT BACK TO THE DAYS OF TRYING TO LOSE CONTROL
SWERVING IN A BLAZE OF FIRE, RAGING THROUGH MY BONES

OH stuff I'M FEELING IT
TAKYON

HELL YEAH, forget YEAH, FEEL LIKE KILLING IT
TAKYON

This thread has been tainted someone start a new topic.

This thread has been tainted someone start a new topic.
dont worry let me just wash off the stain with bleach

I have a question to pose. With all these social justice groups yelling all over the place, what rights are they wanting? What more do they want? Lets focus on feminism for the sake of discussion. What rights that men are supposedly infringing upon are feminists making such a fuss about? In history, women's rights movements such as the right to vote in America were great! They legitimately were lacking an actual right they deserved, and they protested without causing a huge problem. Now it's the opposite. Now feminists don't have actual stuff to protest about and they make this HUGE DEAL bigger than Donald Annoying Orange's big beautiful hands. Can someone explain where feminists are coming from or are they just wanting to feel like a part of something?

I have a question to pose. With all these social justice groups yelling all over the place, what rights are they wanting? What more do they want? Lets focus on feminism for the sake of discussion. What rights that men are supposedly infringing upon are feminists making such a fuss about? In history, women's rights movements such as the right to vote in America were great! They legitimately were lacking an actual right they deserved, and they protested without causing a huge problem. Now it's the opposite. Now feminists don't have actual stuff to protest about and they make this HUGE DEAL bigger than Donald Annoying Orange's big beautiful hands. Can someone explain where feminists are coming from or are they just wanting to feel like a part of something?
You're asking a very broad question to a lego forum where many users do not even care for feminism. If you want genuine answers you would be better off reading a book. But anyway, equality doesn't end at the right to vote. Many feminists are concerned with the ability to get an abortion, or the way women are treated in other countries. Many of them simply want women to be given more respect in our society. Like I said this is an extremely broad topic and I'm surprised you seem to be in the dark about modern feminism, so some reading is not a bad idea.

the only form of loveism from what i've ever seen that's still living relevant is the individual's perception, which makes most feminism groups pretty damn counterproductive considering that being rambunctious and loud really just forms a completely negative view of the protester
in other words the loud minority is doing its job of making it so that nothing changes

woman have full equal rights in every way. in fact they have MORE rights than men.
the reason sjw still yell about it, is because once they reached that point, they found out that the average man is still more successful and more happy with life in general. woman thought it would just come to them after the civil rights movements.

this is because of our culture of men in our country HAVING to work very hard to take care of households. but when the standard household was destroyed (by civil movements, debatable if its actually good or bad), men just kept wealth to themselves. woman can earn it if they want it, we are equal after all.

the only places where feminism is needed are full of brown people so that's not gonna happen any time soon