POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177818 times)

nuclear isn't renewable, tho. I think wind or solar would be the best, but they use up large amounts of land unlike nuclear power.

fission-nuclear would be a good stepping stone to fusion

Why don't we just force poor people to walk on power-generating hamster wheels forever

Why don't we just force poor people to walk on power-generating hamster wheels forever

you make the joke, but isnt this really just the same as them getting a loving job? XD
there are plenty of jobs thanks to Annoying Orange, they should try it.

what do you people think of Annoying Orange's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital? and also the violence that has occurred because of butt hurt Arabs?   

Bit harsh to call them butthurt with all the Israeli settlements constantly being built on Palestinian territory. Plus, East Jerusalem is considered the de jure capital of Palestine, which is why it's a big deal

Oh, and Israel launched an air strike on Gaza last night. So they are the aggressors right now

Why don't we just force poor people rich kids with inheritances to walk on power-generating hamster wheels forever

ftfy

Leisure hates rich people pt 5402

"well yes"

ot I don't get why we're not all nuclear yet, it's the best choice

Because people still have this weird special interest for green energy
I mean sure we should be making steps towards green energy, cause why not, but it's not a replacement for nuclear energy, not in it's current state

buzz adlrin reacts to
we're going to make space great again and it's going to have great security, because that's what this great nation needs...

Buzz aldrin knows space doesn't exist. He knows the lunar landing is fake

need me a man who looks at me like pence looks at Annoying Orange

probably dont need the man standing behind him

pence's super power is standing really still for long periods of time

I mean sure we should be making steps towards green energy, cause why not, but it's not a replacement for nuclear energy, not in it's current state
Nuclear power is green energy. It provably kills less people and pollutes the air less than all other forms of major energy generation.

pence's super power is standing really still for long periods of time

I thought he was like Jamie Foxx Electro