Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177581 times)

Oh boy we've got a category 5 butt-tastrophe
why don't you kid go to the pool

Everyone who disagrees with me is mad.

you are just mad because you are angry

If you're gonna get this angry over the internet, why don't you just log off? You're an adult supposedly, handle this like an adult.

why don't you kid go to the pool
Everyone who disagrees with me is mad.
you are just mad because you are angry
If you're gonna get this angry over the internet, why don't you just log off? You're an adult supposedly, handle this like an adult.

Top kek

Topped Keck! I have Bested you in a joust of minds, judging by your Contentious and Enraged rhetoric toward me. My heart is tickled at the foolish Squabbling of the Unenlightened Masses

>when you immediately try to act like you arent angry after you post this
Eat stuff and die.

im beginning to think he was describing himself with the category 5 butt-tastrophe comment

does he send cheques to canada? asking for a friend

(i'm the friend)

Why even bother posting links to anything when these stage 4 virulent cucks will just wipe their ass with it

Annoying Orange: *shares intelligence with Russia that helps them prevent a terror attack*

Putin: "Thanks bro, you really did me a solid here."

Media: PUTIN THANKS Annoying Orange FOR SHARING INTELLIGENCE, COLLUSION, COLLUSION, IMPEACH, HYSTERIA

the word is that mueller is going to be fired by the 22nd🤔

meanwhile the media is just going to conveniently forget that half of Mueller's team has an egregious conflict of interest

the word is that mueller is going to be fired by the 22nd🤔

Word is Mueller and his entire team are compromised and shouldn't be on the case anyway

meanwhile the media is just going to conveniently forget that half of Mueller's team has an egregious conflict of interest
Word is Mueller and his entire team are compromised and shouldn't be on the case anyway

really makes you think