Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2173214 times)

we've had those for ages tho

our military is undoubtedly more robust yes

the point is russia is constantly making more destructive weapons, almost comparable to that of the US
for example the satan 2 nuke that can take out france / texas in one hit, and now this... autonomous ICBM torcreep

factor that in with putins aggressive expansionism in say, ukraine and you have an unchallenged aggressor taking bits of europe.
we honestly should have nuked all of the USSR's military assets back in the 40s in the brief few years where they didn't have nukes yet.

for example the satan 2 nuke that can take out france

sounds more like a blessing if you ask me

forget i put down not at all when i meant yes

what a stuffload of forget

seems like there's more to this, haven't read it myself but ive heard almost (if not absolutely) nothing damning coming out of it
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 09:26:55 PM by Ipquarx »

Everyone should have a vested interest in this.

If you don't understand the significance of unchecked government surveillance, perjury, and absolutely massive conflicts of interest, I don't know what to tell you.

FISA court is bad, but the Nunes memo is a pile of trash that makes serious charges of all three of those things without the proper facts to prove those accusations. If anything, it legitimizes the Russia investigation further by confirming Carter Page was working for the Russian government.

It's stupid Watergate. Literally just red meat for MAGA chuds to chew on. It's not like the contents of the memo actually matter, online right-wingers will just claim to no end that it's proof Obama wiretapped Annoying Orange or some stuff. But have fun running in circles over a nothingburger.

If anything, it legitimizes the Russia investigation further by confirming Carter Page was working for the Russian government.

We have reached MAXIMUM SHILL

after a year and a half the russia meme is really getting old

Anyone who actually believes the Russia stuff is genuinely handicapped.

wait do people still take the russia stuff seriously

Our Secretary of State believes in Russian meddling, and he was appointed by Annoying Orange, so...?

Our Secretary of State believes in Russian meddling, and he was appointed by Annoying Orange, so...?

Jeff Sessions was also appointed by Annoying Orange and he's a handicap, what is your loving point