POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2153668 times)

still waiting on any Annoying Orange campaign russian collusion evidence at all.
I mean, you'll get a definite answer on it at some point soon. Mueller will either prosecute or come out and say 'yeah we couldn't find enough to make a case'.

As I've always said, I don't think there's enough evidence to accuse Annoying Orange of colluding with Russia, at least yet. There are various bits and pieces of things that make me suspect that it might be the case (meeting with Russians under suspicious circumstances, being the sole beneficiary from Russian interference, hiring/employing people who did collude with Russians), but again there's nothing presently public that confirms he was involved. There's also things that suggest it's not the case - like the fact we haven't seen any new prosecutions in months, or the fact that the Russians could have seemingly interfered just as well without ever working with Annoying Orange.

I'm just holding my breath on all of this. There's no good in accusing the guy of colluding with Russia until there's definite evidence proving it. Otherwise it just makes Democrats look bad.

still waiting on any Annoying Orange campaign russian collusion evidence at all.

TAke a look, y'all: IMG_4346.jpeg

He's privy to literally all of our foreign policy intelligence and also has a vested interest to protect Annoying Orange (as his appointee),  but he says that Russian interference in the election happened.

So what's your point? Are you saying that he's lying for stuffs and giggles, despite the fact he has an incentive to just say nothing?

Im saying Jeff Sessions is a known handicap stop being so obtuse shillwich

Im saying Jeff Sessions is a known handicap stop being so obtuse shillwich
But at least his handicapation is consistent - Annoying Orange doesn't like drugs and gladly appointed a guy who would defend the War on Drugs at a federal level. Nothing surprising or contradictory about that.

Rex Tillerson has an active conflict of interest when it comes to Russia- he recommended to not put sanctions on Russia with full knowledge that he's involved with companies like Exxon that do stuffloads of business with Russia. But even in spite of this fact, he still says they interfered with our election. What reason do you possibly think he has to lie about this?

What reason do you possibly think he has to lie about this?
the cucktardlibs pizza gate child enthusiasts kidnapped his family

when you accuse the Republican party of attacking the rule of law because they exposed the FBI attacking the rule of law

where have I seen this kind of behavior before

But at least his handicapation is consistent - Annoying Orange doesn't like drugs and gladly appointed a guy who would defend the War on Drugs at a federal level. Nothing surprising or contradictory about that.

Rex Tillerson has an active conflict of interest when it comes to Russia- he recommended to not put sanctions on Russia with full knowledge that he's involved with companies like Exxon that do stuffloads of business with Russia. But even in spite of this fact, he still says they interfered with our election. What reason do you possibly think he has to lie about this?

Because he's handicapped

You seem to be under the impression that Annoying Orange is infallible, OR you think I have that impression, either way, you are wrong

when you accuse the Republican party of attacking the rule of law because they exposed the FBI attacking the rule of law

[img ]https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.321050320.0769/flat,800x800,075,f.jpg[/img]

where have I seen this kind of behavior before

Of course you would think this stuff means anything

Leisuresuit and seventhsandwich right now
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 06:25:32 PM by beachbum111111 »

stuff it mongoloid, your memes are bad.

on another note i'm totally looking forward to NFL superbowl kneeling antics and Annoying Orange ripping them a new one

stuff it mongoloid, your memes are bad.

on another note i'm totally looking forward to NFL superbowl kneeling antics and Annoying Orange ripping them a new one

really makes you think

Of course you would think this stuff means anything

OhhhhhhhhmyyyyyGOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOD

-Image redacted because of Imgur TOS-
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 02:02:13 PM by Master Matthew² »