POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2175399 times)

What investigations have happened and "fallen apart"? Mueller's is still going on right?

"The Russia investigation is a nothingburger, you autistic libs, meanwhile I commend the GOP lackey from Fresno from releasing the 'proof' that Obama tried to take Annoying Orange to Night Court"

someone made fun of my skin color so i thought i'd post here hello fellow redpillers

someone made fun of my skin color so i thought i'd post here hello fellow redpillers
it's a trap!

pence would make a good president

good ol indiana boy

Zap my gay away daddy pence

Because he's handicapped

You seem to be under the impression that Annoying Orange is infallible, OR you think I have that impression, either way, you are wrong
So if Tillerson is 'handicapped', does that make the last 50 times he's acted on Annoying Orange's behalf 'handicapped' as well? Or are you just cherrypicking this specific instance where he didn't?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:57:22 PM by SeventhSandwich »

So if Tillerson is 'handicapped', does that make the last 50 times he's acted on Annoying Orange's behalf 'handicapped' as well? Or are you just cherrypicking this specific instance where he didn't?

It's almost like people aren't perfect human beings and are capable of being handicapped at times

Talking to you makes me want to stab a needle in my gooch jesus christ

It's almost like people aren't perfect human beings and are capable of being handicapped at times
Yeah so it makes it even more funny how you can't justify why Tillerson's view is wrong for absolutely any other reason besides 'hurr he's handicapped'.

Cases like these are literally the reason why some Greek guy came up with the phase 'ad hominem'. Your entire argument is based on a personal attack.

Yeah so it makes it even more funny how you can't justify why Tillerson's view is wrong for absolutely any other reason besides 'hurr he's handicapped'.

Cases like these are literally the reason why some Greek guy came up with the phase 'ad hominem'. Your entire argument is based on a personal attack.

Honestly @ this point there's no need to have a conversation about whether or not Russiagate is real

It's been proven time and time over to be bullstuff so quite frankly, anyone still buying into it is handicapped, either by being intentionally obtuse or hilariously uninformed

There's no point trying to explain any of this to you because you are the very embodiment of shillfriendry