POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2162124 times)

did an 8values test

litteraly almost exactly the same as mine lmao

id feel pretty safe in saying that while any social media intervention didnt reach us, it probably got seen by a lot of our parents and grandparents. ive had to tell me dad to get off the phone with "microsoft" because of popup ads more than once. if there is a group of people who are more easily influenced by things they see online, it's old people.

windows playback devices
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:49:58 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

remember that its been publicized that the point of russian meddling was not to make Annoying Orange win, but to stir up conflict in america. to that extent, extremist propaganda on both sides has been successful, and i wonder if theres any way to quantify how much the russians had a hand in spreading and creating such incendiary stuff.

this is really going to help guys trust me

We should precision strike all known north korean military assets simultaneously and have units ready to intercept any straggler/unfound missiles that deploy after the fact.
The US can still do this and should have done it at least 20 years ago.
woah slow down Grit, Blue moon CO. That's not how the military works

this is really going to help guys trust me
this just in: making anything illegal is useless because people will do it anyways

Can't wait for every teacher to be hickok45

shoot for high grades

this just in: making anything illegal is useless because people will do it anyways

okay let's go in depth

I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health.

elaborate

Raise age to 21

the link isn't working, but as per the washington post's log of mass shootings, the vast majority of Hardcore Gamers are 21 or over

and end sale of Bump Stocks!

you can make a bump stock out of literally anything and in fact you don't need a bump stock to fire an AR-15 like a bump stock would allow you to
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:40:03 PM by Tactical Nuke »

teachers encouraging smoking pot? outrageous
okay let's go in depth

elaborate

the link isn't working, but as per the washington post's log of mass shootings, the vast majority of Hardcore Gamers are 21 or over

you can make a bump stock out of literally anything and in fact you don't need a bump stock to fire an AR-15 like a bump stock would allow you to
whats your solution? do nothing?

They should make bullet casing out of ice cream so if you fire your gun too fast the bullets will melt into a milky puddle of goo