POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2168532 times)

MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER
*commits Self Delete*

the only mainstream meteor was theia, all others are posers

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:30:08 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Putin claims he's got an ICBM that makes America / NATO's missile defenses useless.
And in his speech a CGI video of russia nuking florida was playing.

I didn't see Florida in the video. I saw a blob of purposely misshapen land on the globe. If you are talking about this

You are genuinely handicapped. That image was made by The Sun, not Russia

I didn't see Florida in the video. I saw a blob of purposely misshapen land on the globe. If you are talking about this

are those bugles? how will they starve if we keep loving feeding them

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:29:51 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

life tip: don't ever bother to look at thesun

for the most part, that image is actually quite correct. many nuclear missiles have multiple warheads which can be dropped onto different targets with a single launch.

pretty sure most modern nuclear ICBMs are cluster warheads for this reason

you cant be tribal against white p

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/03/ex-google-recruiter-i-was-fired-because-i-resisted-illegal-diversity-efforts/

Quote from: lawsuit
In April of 2017, Google’s Technology Staffing Management team was instructed by Alogna to immediately cancel all Level 3 (0-5 years experience) software engineering interviews with every single applicant who was not either female, Black, or Hispanic and to purge entirely any applications by non-diverse employees from the hiring pipeline. Plaintiff refused to comply with this request.

Holy forget

Diverse literally just means not white at this point

Holy forget

Diverse literally just means not white at this point
unfortunately this was established a long time ago
ive seen several reviews for black panther that refer to it as "diverse" just because its full of black people