Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2175427 times)

I agree with your second paragraph but I believe mental illness starts in the home.
I'm pretty sure it starts in the biology of your brain cells, but that's just what every single psychiatrist and neuroscientist says. Unfortunately I can't, at this time, ascertain whether they're also fathers.

Honestly if this was the case, don't you think we could have solved this problem way earlier? It's a problem with how we address mental health, not how it develops. That hypothetical kid, who has no doubt developed an unhealthy world view and has no tools or preparation on dealing with his or her environment has to go to school every day where they can be potentially be socially isolated and mocked for their behavior and appearance. Can't do good things to the psyche.

Which is why they need the love and support of a good family, a childhood friend, a trusted teacher. Something. Family is the most readily available of all those.

and to grow up and find out that step-daddy posted pictures of them online to fuel his own ego

It's essential to any child's development

one of the things that keeps me going in life is the unlikely but non-zero probability that Corderlain's kids will grow up, get into sandbox games, and ask their dad, "hey, did you used to go by Aeris on the internet?"

Next time a semi truck runs over at least 10+ people in X Western European Country or a nail bomb goes off, or hell, any bomb goes off in a place with a lot of people, your gonna be shouting pleas for sympathy, and considering how cool you are with being smug about this whole thing, good luck with that
im not being smug

being raised by a step-father is one of the key contributing factors to developing a mental illness

Just gonna post this here for y'all to absorb

this is one of the dumbest things i've ever read

Another useless post by red spy

man i didnt know it was opposite day

Question, does your ass hurt all the time from having your fat head stuffed in there?

Question, does your ass hurt all the time from having your fat head stuffed in there?

did you think this was an epic roast when you typed it up

did you think this was an epic roast when you typed it up

It's a genuine question

you guys are ridiculous

i see the lefty clique has once again returned to whining about corderlain's kids in the politics thread again. shock and awe

i see the lefty clique has once again returned to whining about corderlain's kids in the politics thread again. shock and awe

Kearn only thinks other people are in cliques because he is in one.