POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133750 times)

Are Master Mathew and Corderlain in a clique? They could make the Reject Clique and invite Unova, espio and whatnot

Are Master Mathew and Corderlain in a clique? They could make the Reject Clique and invite Unova, espio and whatnot

Please don't encourage them to consolidate power

as a lifelong virginia resident i wholeheartedly take the L for this guy
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/01/child enthusiast-white-supremacist-congressional-candidate/663215002/

According to Larson, whites differ from other races because of "our cultural creativeness, our willingness to invest in the long term rather than living for today, and our conscientious desire to do the right thing even if it requires heroic self-sacrifice for the good of society."

Additionally, Larson blamed school shootings on feminists.

"Many boys end up fatherless because feminists encouraged female loveual promiscuity and undermined husbands' authority over their wives," he said. "Guns don't kill people — feminists do."

More: Are boys 'broken'? Another mass shooting renews debate on toxic masculinity

He believes Congress should repeal the Violence Against Women Act and that women should be treated as "love slaves" and "baby factories."

"We need to switch to a system that classifies women as property, initially of their fathers and later of their husbands," Larson said.

Larson also said loveual harassment only occurs because there are attractive females in the workplace when "it would be better if those girls got married no later than their early teens, so that they could spend their young womanhood in the marital home under the protection of their husbands."

This dude is loving hilarious lmfao

"it would be better if those girls got married no later than their early teens, so that they could spend their young womanhood in the marital home under the protection of their husbands."
this is the least absurd argument for child enthusiasm i've ever seen

edit:
He constantly refers to "cucks," alphas, betas, omegas, gammas and incels
i see he too is a man of culture.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 10:31:28 PM by Conan »

11 days till Annoying Orange daddy meets with lil Kim in Singapore

thats not loving vegan

throw in outland predator darth and pie crust and you have a supervillian group

throw in outland predator darth and pie crust and you have a supervillian group
I HAVE AN IDEA!