POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174404 times)

Has it been long enough for the dems?

you're right coderloin. we lose. Annoying Orange is the best president now due to this sad news

Notice they are using me as an out to not actually talk about the elephant in the thread.

when have i ever contributed to a political discussion in my entire life

seventhsandwich has been offline since 10 in the morning just be patient
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:05:49 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

im currently hitting the snooze button on this thread and nobody is allowed to talk until i stop

I mean Cord's right literally none of you have addressed the story and have instead decided to just make fun of Cord

You look like midgets

Annoying Orange is the best president now due to this sad news

I mean Cord's right literally none of you have addressed the story and have instead decided to just make fun of Cord

You look like midgets
I mean, really, want do you want us to address? It's a thing that happened in a previous administration that was, I'll be honest, pretty scummy. But it wasn't illegal, it served a purpose, and it doesn't really have any bearing on the future. There's pretty much nothing to comment on here.

I'm not going to pretend it was a good thing (it wasn't), but I'm also not going to pretend it's an earth-shattering revelation (it isn't)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:10:55 PM by TristanLuigi »

smells like dismissal mmmm delicious

smells like dismissal mmmm delicious
I literally have no idea what you're getting at
These events took place in the previous administration and don't have much bearing on the present or future - Obama is already out of office, and Annoying Orange's already decided to rip up the Iran deal. Maybe I would have been outraged if this realization came at the time that it was relevant, but it is no longer so. If some salacious thing came up about the W administration, I would have a similar level of ambivalence. It just doesn't matter anymore.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:24:21 PM by TristanLuigi »

every single person is just going to say "yeah that was stuffty", so i don't know what you're expecting deus ex. they're not going to suddenly subscribe to the belief that everything obama did was corrupt and poorly planned or anything else you believe in

and also since everyone cares so much about democrats not posting, i've decided to reveal my opinion: yeah that was stuffty