POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133792 times)

Yeah nah that's not how international politics works

amazing response

Middle Easterns are greedy Jews confirmed.

give terrorists money

Yeah nah that's not how international politics works
Yeah, but that is how Common Sense and being loving fair works.

And if you're one of those nihilistic dipstuffs that whenever they are confronted with a unfair and stuff problem throws out the "Ah, the hell can I do? Life isn't fair" bullstuff, you're nothing more than an enabler.

According to Netanyahu, and assuming his evidence is not just bs to support his own agenda

Antisemite detected

Yeah, but that is how Common Sense and being loving fair works.
You mean to say that global diplomacy isn't a level playing field? I am shocked and appalled.

You mean to say that global diplomacy isn't a level playing field? I am shocked and appalled.
Nihilism Detected.

Nihilism Detected.
What are you, a communist? How does this magical system of global political equity work?

What are you, a communist? How does this magical system of global political equity work?
It's not the loving installation of an "Ideal world" world I want, but I don't want everyone to go down the dipstuff path of saying "Ah, that's loving normal" when everything is going to stuff.

a little off topic, but...

The Problem with Communism is that it's and Ideal world built on the idea of Ideal people by one person's perspective, but playing on people's fears to take advantage of them causes it to take hold on a country. My point is, throw your hat in the ring, don't sit back and get loving bent and accept loving bullstuff, then turn around and go, "Ah this doesn't work, we need X".

Matthew proves he's a dumbass pt 1000

lmao, i've never considered him worth replying to, i let him post in his own little bubble world