POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2154213 times)

being mad about politics in art is an extreme brainlet take

First, Democrats arent liberal, second I never said I was a liberal.

Didn't you say you were a classical liberal?

being mad about politics in art is an extreme brainlet take
This. There are definitely times when it can feel forced, but all art is implicitly political. Art doesn’t exist in a vacuum after all.

Didn't you say you were a classical liberal?
negative, I said I watched You tubers that were classical liberals, I still lean right, I don't always agree with people like Sargon.

negative, I said I watched You tubers that were classical liberals, I still lean right, I don't always agree with people like Sargon.
Brainlet

Jesus loving christ classical liberalism is disgusting. It's even worse than libertarianism. Libertarians advocate the destruction of all infrastructure because they don't like paying money to keep their society intact, but classic liberals advocate the destruction of all infrastructure because it is oppressive and dangerous for society. Never know if your tax paid postal service is gonna oppress you with mail
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 09:13:30 PM by thegoodperry »

Jesus loving christ classical liberalism is disgusting. It's even worse than libertarianism. Libertarians advocate the destruction of all infrastructure because they don't like paying money to keep their society intact, but classic liberals advocate the destruction of all infrastructure because it is oppressive and dangerous for society. Never know if your tax paid postal service is gonna oppress you with mail
honestly

republicans could be setting up a death panel in congress to instantly kill citizens via drone strike and dems would be like "Not even any women on the panel?"

Well everyone knows women can't make educated decisions. I did an independent study on whether or not women were good at making decisions and I decided to cancel the study and just conclude that women suck at making decisions. I was right too- I concluded my study in 10 seconds and saved thousands of dollars. A woman would've wasted the entire budget on formalities and 'sample sizes' or whatever. As a man I can conclude that clearly the other love cannot handle the pressure of logical decision making.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 09:30:07 PM by thegoodperry »

tfw the only difference between matthew's brand of "republicanism" and neoliberalism is that matthew is more outspoken about his hatred of minorities

hi guys what'd I miss

hi guys what'd I miss
nothing, more master Matthew autism. Just same old stuff

hi guys what'd I miss
nothing, just Perry pretending to be self-aware.

nothing, just Perry pretending to be self-aware.
this guy can’t loving be real