Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133435 times)

bbq chips suck
they do, i'm not backing down from that statement, no mater how controversial this is

one party consent just means that at least one person in the conversation has to consent, so if she was a participant in the conversation then she has the right to record it. if not she would have just had to get someone's permission ahead of time. so she's probs pretty safe for now from what i've read
that's why i mentioned it.
and the Situation Room.  there are special rules there

they do, i'm not backing down from that statement, no mater how controversial this is
ill take it a step further. bbq sauce sucks too.

take a step back

bruh you can't just go and say something like that

that's why i mentioned it.
ah alright.  seems like her biggest concern would probably be administrative action like losing security clearance, which isn't a problem for her anyway since she doesn't have it and she was already fired. who knows tho, if they're scared enough, they might bring her to court to see if they can stop her. i feel like that would probably do more harm than good in the long run, but that's politics baybee

i'm more interested in the midterms tho, if dems are able to take congress i gotta wonder how the next two years are gonna go

eating a piece of meat: "mmmm im so glad i slathered my food in stuff and sugar this is good"

idk how old this is but chris hardwick is back on his act

eating a piece of meat: "mmmm im so glad i slathered my food in stuff and sugar this is good"

Dreams of Cheese likes cum

like how you have 24 hours to assault a crashed ufo before it leaves

Manafort and Cohen are GUILTY.
Annoying Orange is untouchable still?

They weren't found guilty for anything collusion related

So Annoying Orange's still our golden boi

Page 1998 more like windows 98

Happy page 98

Page 1998 more like windows 98

Happy page 98
microsoft 98 doesnt feel so good