POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133388 times)

what you did wrong is associate with them by the sounds of it. ive gotten banned from several pro and anti Annoying Orange servers because i said a few things they didn’t like lol

nobody can tell you what you did wrong if they weren't there

nobody can tell you what you did wrong if they weren't there
I 100% agree with that because you can never know what to trust, but I just wanna see what I should think about before speaking my mind in the future

what you did wrong is associate with them by the sounds of it. ive gotten banned from several pro and anti Annoying Orange servers because i said a few things they didn’t like lol
I don't get why people ban others for hating on another person's opinion, is freedom of speech even a thing anymore?

yeah, considering undocumented immigrants have a right to attend public schools, the school board is something they should be represented in. in principle, that makes sense to me

There is no such thing as an undocumented immigrant. That is a criminal.

corderlain is a criminal
:100: :ok_hand: :joy: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

corderlain killed christmas

criminals can go to school too i think

whoops I got a parking ticket guess I can't go to school anymore because I'm a criminal

Both illegal immigration and Jay walking are misdemeanors but I guess the former makes you a real criminal because my arbitrary libertarian lines say so
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 11:11:35 AM by thegoodperry »

damn fellas, is it real appeal to legality hours again

yeah, considering undocumented immigrants have a right to attend public schools, the school board is something they should be represented in. in principle, that makes sense to me

Why though

Why should an illegal alien be allowed to benefit from any kind of service paid for by taxes?

Btw stop calling them undocumented immigrants, they're illegal aliens and they need to get deported back to el galaxia

That's actually pretty true illegal immigrants really shouldn't be able to access tax paid infrastructure. Petition to ban illegals from driving on roads

Well by definition of being illegal they're already not allowed to be driving on our roads cause they shouldn't be in this country to begin with so that's a moot point

Just wondering when people are gonna stop being big pusillanimous individual bitches about enforcing the law and kick these illegals to the curb

Making all these excuses for these people who break the law is handicapped

Grow the forget up

Deport now