POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133445 times)

Pissbabies will be pissbabies.

i wonder why there's still an illegal immigrant issue this many years into Annoying Orange's career

maybe it's because it's a manufactured issue sold to tribals to keep them chewing on non-issues and voting for the pro-establishment candidates

the borders should be opened

i wonder why there's still an illegal immigrant issue this many years into Annoying Orange's career

maybe it's because it's a manufactured issue sold to tribals to keep them chewing on non-issues and voting for the pro-establishment candidates
ike high-key the wokest person here

Can someone show me what I did wrong? or was I banned because the mods didn't like my opinion?

You're not wrong that you can be tribal/discriminatory towards white people.

The gist is that black communities haven't had the same socioeconomic mobility as white people, and they have a right to be upset over it since it's been happening for the entirety of this country's history.

Also people don't like to be killed by the people who are supposed to be protecting them from actual criminals.

EDIT: You we're probably banned due to your opinion, but I think they should have tried to reach out with any explanation.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 03:06:40 PM by skopm »

Why though

Why should an illegal alien be allowed to benefit from any kind of service paid for by taxes?

Btw stop calling them undocumented immigrants, they're illegal aliens and they need to get deported back to el galaxia
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/457/202.html

here's the case where it was determined

and since two people now have mentioned it i guess i'll just say i used the term "undocumented" because that's what the article tactical nuke posted said. i'm not really sure i actually understand why we're splitting hairs about it but that's the term that first came to mind. but "undocumented" is misleading either way, illegal immigrants have a pretty difficult time being "undocumented"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 05:25:14 PM by otto-san »

"undocumented immigrants" is a purely soft phrase invented by leftists to refer to illegal aliens so that all the negative meaning/context is removed and it's easier to generate sympathy for them as a result

it's like calling race discrimination in hiring/admissions "affirmative action" or being pro-abortion "pro-choice"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 08:09:35 PM by Tactical Nuke »

its also the word cornell law uses to refer to illegal immigrants and all laws that prevent illegal immigrants from entering the country. cornell law website controlled by leftists? maybe them defining all country laws that deal with the removal of undocumented immigrants is a false flag...

Undocumented immigrants are foreign nationals who lack proper authorization to be in the United States. These immigrants either entered the United States without inspection according to immigration procedures, or entered the United States on a temporary visa and stayed beyond the expiration date of the visa.

look at them- defending criminals? what even is 'undocumented immigrant' anyways? that doesn't even describe at all what those criminals are doing. they aren't even immigrants, they're criminals! and they aren't undocumented either- THEYRE CRIMINALS!!! clearly that word is incorrect
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 10:07:56 PM by thegoodperry »

IMRUMP IS BE TRONALPEACHED
CHECKMATE CHRISTIANS, forget YOU BALTIMORE, HILLARY IS PREDINSENT
WE GOT THEM, BASH DA FASH, WI TU HI, HO LEE FUK!

oh stuff, sorry, I was just reading my local newspaper.

"i hate black people and jews and women and gays" - every conservative newspaper in existence

"undocumented immigrants" is a purely soft phrase invented by leftists to refer to illegal aliens so that all the negative meaning/context is removed and it's easier to generate sympathy for them as a result

it's like calling race discrimination in hiring/admissions "affirmative action" or being pro-abortion "pro-choice"
it's weird how we do that. it happens everywhere. people don't wanna be defeated by their own rhetoric so they gotta make stuff up sometimes i guess. there's not really anything wrong with it if it's for clarity of ideas, but sometimes it's nefarious. like, the shift from using 'global warming' to 'climate change' made it sound a lot less scary-sounding, but it is a whole lot more complete and precise in a scientific context. on the other end, you got terms like "white genocide" that are pretty obviously engineered to create and direct fear. i bet there are absolute truck loads of terms like these pushed by companies in marketing schemes, i wish i could think of, like, seventy right off the top of my head

tho while i was typing that perry made some fair points about the language in question, i still wanted to ramble about engineering language for a little while

"i hate black people and jews and women and gays" - every conservative newspaper in existence
All zero of them, since the left is purging conservative media.

man i sure hope the conservative concentration camps get liberated soon, i bet this is the lefts doing

So what would happen if "the leftists" were to rule the world? What is the worst case scenario?

So what would happen if "the leftists" were to rule the world? What is the worst case scenario?
look around you- we're living in it right now. the world has turned into wolfenstein