POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133752 times)

looks red enough to me

i imagine they probably didnt have a red, even then it still looks good

The circumstances seem too convient therefore it's 100% fake and all of those women have absolutely no merit and are lying and I have no solid proof but my conservative view on the matter is worth more than proof. Anyone who investigates the allegations is a corrupt liberal and any evidence they find is liberal forgeries

no everyone that has those stories should be completely exiled from society and shot on sight

there is no way people can get assaulted, it just doesn't happen. every woman who does this is an attention whore and/or paid by soros

/sarcasm

forget right on off

big surprise none of you wanna talk about Keith Ellison when the same type of accusations are being brought up to him but since your overlords have designated it a nonstory you don't wanna talk about it

Dr. Ford is a lying snake and her testimony proves it

She did nothing but try to Annoying Orange up her anxiety problems all the while affirming she has none

"I need a second front door u wu"

"I couldn't make friends in high school u w u" yeah no stuff no one could you big pusillanimous individual

"Im afraid of flying" flies all over the loving place for her vacations and hobbies so what the forget are you on about

Says she didn't understand the need for lawyers while being lawyered up well before any of this, obtaining legal counsel well before any of this, and being in contact with Diane Feinstein's office the entire time (which, by the way, should be huge red flags, because if she had an R after her name rest assured THERE WOULD BE OUTRAGE)

this is a farce, and entertaining it or giving it any kind of credence is dumb as stuff, you're just giving women the ability to tank a man's career based on memories of a party no one else seems to recall whatsoever

Get the forget out of here.

you'd think that the laws of statistics would show that at least one or two of the women are telling the truth, but regrettably thats not the case as it takes 200 women to equal the value of one man
also ford should be a complete bitch regardless of which side youre on lol

you'd think that the laws of statistics would show that at least one or two of the women are telling the truth, but regrettably thats not the case as it takes 200 women to equal the value of one man
also ford should be a complete bitch regardless of which side youre on lol

Law of statistics doesn't mean jack stuff and women piling up to accuse one man doesn't mean jack loving stuff either if not one single one of them has any evidence for it at the end of the day

operating on statistical nonsense to prove or disprove or make any kind of claims about someone is loving stupid

And it has nothing to do with women's voices being valued less and everything to do with accusations such as these being an extremely grievous offense which is why they get grilled to make sure it's legit because this WILL ruin a man's life.

All allegations are basically open to investigation until it's been proven that they either happened or there's a lack of evidence that proves so. As long as there's at least one correlation or one reason to suspect that the allegation could be true, it is open. It doesn't matter how many or few women come forth to accuse. If one of them was at the same place as the suspect then the allegation is valid and legally open to investigation

If all 50 of the women have absolutely no connection to the suspect then it's obvious that their claims are false

If it's true that Ford went to high school with Brett then already there's enough evidence to make the allegations worth investigating. That's already enough validity
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 06:37:49 PM by thegoodperry »

If that's your litmus test for valid allegations then I thank God for every second you aren't in a position to legislate

He's just stating the rules??

If that's your litmus test for valid allegations then I thank God for every second you aren't in a position to legislate
that's not even generous. the way allegations are really handled in the workforce is that they are always valid regardless of the amount of correlation. I'm just stating how the police handle it. That's literally how they handle every crime

And like it's not even as bad as it was 40-50 years ago or even in third world countries. You get accused of rape your literally beaten to death by a mob. Be grateful we have a loving justice system that isn't run by emotional irrational pussies
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 06:53:25 PM by thegoodperry »

It's all bullstuff, end of discussion

It's all bullstuff, end of discussion
glad you aren't in a position to legislate because we'd have so many criminals running around simply because you deemed any allegations or suspicions against them 'bullstuff' on your own whim, rather than go through any sort of judicial process to determine whether they were involved or not

you probably the type of brother to say cosby innocent even though he has a receipt for the exact drug that was claimed to have drugged the woman he raped. and given the fact that the receipt was found after the drug brand was already claimed by the victim

"its all bullstuff"

t. someone wholly unfamiliar with our justice system

we should have male gamers replace all judges. They display an impeccable ability to immediately tell when someone is lying without even having to knowing anything

you probably the type of brother to say cosby innocent
#freecosby

Can anyone manipulate some audio from Ben Shaprio so it sounds like it is coming from a school locker? Thanks.