POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133535 times)

This Russian investigation is getting more and more ridiculous

Something about Turkey officials and German banks and I can't even follow the bullstuff anymore, they're gonna reach up into everyone's ass to pull as much stuff as possible

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/toxic-waste-from-22-coal-plants-in-illinois-puts-drinking-water-for-nearby-communities-at-risk-reports-show/ar-BBQdS09?ocid=spartanntp

lol

oh stuff son, too bad i'm not in that area of illinois. however i do live REALLY close to this. i was driving by it the other night and i'm like oh boy time to get cancer.

regarding the whole JB Pritzker stuff: i didn't want him at all to be governor, but i also didn't want Bruce Rauner to be either. my primary chocie, Daniel Biss, was my 100% pick for the democratic ticket. same stuff what JB wants to do (SORT OF) but he isn't a billionaire, and actually is a state senator that actually has political experience.

the fear the conservatives and i feel about JB is that he will raise the stuff out of property taxes and other stupid bullstuff taxes. hell, there was a rumor saying JB wants to tax peoples' cars by the mile. however, he also want to legalize weed in illinois, which in my own eyes could be a huge tax money maker. a stuff ton of people smoke weed around here, plus the cops don't give a forget anymore about it. hell, illinois law doesn't jail you either for possession, it's just a local ordinance ticket. medical is already legal so we'll see how it goes comes next month when JB is actually the new governor.

Something about Turkey officials and German banks and I can't even follow the bullstuff anymore, they're gonna reach up into everyone's ass to pull as much stuff as possible
I gave up following it a year ago. It's all a bullstuff witch Hunt in a desperate attempt to save face. Like a stuff dirty cop trying to plant drugs on a man for ten minutes.

I gave up following it a year ago. It's all a bullstuff witch Hunt in a desperate attempt to save face. Like a stuff dirty cop trying to plant drugs on a man for ten minutes.

lol you're quaking in your boots

lol you're quaking in your boots

Lol okay

They've been inside Annoying Orange's ass, out through his mouth, back into their own asses, out through their mouths and looped around into his ass a second time looking for ANYTHING to peg him on, but the worst they can do is shut his charity down and put some randoms away for bank fraud or some dumb stuff like that. If these investigations were food they'd be twinkies, nothing but empty ass calories.

If the investigation is a witch hunt, why was a number of people close to Annoying Orange charged with crimes in relation to his 2016 presidential election?

if anything this is reminiscent of people defending nixon during watergate

oh stuff son, too bad i'm not in that area of illinois. however i do live REALLY close to this. i was driving by it the other night and i'm like oh boy time to get cancer.

regarding the whole JB Pritzker stuff: i didn't want him at all to be governor, but i also didn't want Bruce Rauner to be either. my primary chocie, Daniel Biss, was my 100% pick for the democratic ticket. same stuff what JB wants to do (SORT OF) but he isn't a billionaire, and actually is a state senator that actually has political experience.

the fear the conservatives and i feel about JB is that he will raise the stuff out of property taxes and other stupid bullstuff taxes. hell, there was a rumor saying JB wants to tax peoples' cars by the mile. however, he also want to legalize weed in illinois, which in my own eyes could be a huge tax money maker. a stuff ton of people smoke weed around here, plus the cops don't give a forget anymore about it. hell, illinois law doesn't jail you either for possession, it's just a local ordinance ticket. medical is already legal so we'll see how it goes comes next month when JB is actually the new governor.
Does weed carry a sin tax like alcohol and cigarettes?

Also, wasn't the whole Russian interference thing cleared as bullstuff when CNN admitted they were using the story for attention?

If the investigation is a witch hunt, why was a number of people close to Annoying Orange charged with crimes in relation to his 2016 presidential election?

Except most of the charges have nothing to do w/ the election? It's all decades old money fraud or some nonsense? The forget

if anything this is reminiscent of people defending nixon during watergate

Wildly presumptuous

Man, did the shutdown affect this thread? Are we all federal employees?

Man, did the shutdown affect this thread? Are we all federal employees?

the people who regularly bump it are too destroyed to continue in their usual stupid discourse

the people who regularly bump it are too destroyed to continue in their usual stupid discourse

good, you guys can finally forget off to Commieland