Author Topic: DaWeedMan - stuffposting, research links, trolling  (Read 8156 times)

Profile Link: DaWeedMan

Evidence: Recent Posts

stuffposting A.K.A. The night of stuff

More stuffposting A.K.A. Swatting

Even More stuffposting A.K.A. Imgur research

This guy needs to go ASAP. We should all band together and see his forum ban through via the Report Post button.

he'll be banned by tomorrow morning, no doubt

The sooner the better IMO

You could post xenomorph research
Listen, it's his forum account, he should be able to make his own decisions. I'll stop influencing him from this point on.

(Necrophilia is quicker, trust me)
Man you gotta use those [ img]tags[ img]
Dude hop off my richard I'm trying to help a brother commit forum Self Delete

It's an act of mercy

lmao which side of this are you on

Uh, could someone maybe provide links?

Seriously though /support, I can't stand these idiots who Self Delete like pussies and do it in the middle of the night.

I'm obviously against this guy, if you haven't guessed by now.

The posts you have presented are simply me informing the user in question on forum ban trade secrets. After all, every forum user has the right to a fair and speedy forum ban. Why not speed it up?

I am of the opinion that people who post that kinda stuff should be banned along with the guy actually doing it

he really just wanted to see xenomorph research

Yeah okay, egg him on to Self Delete and then make a drama that only gives him more attention. Did you think this through or are you just looking for attention yourself?

he really just wanted to see xenomorph research
shhh that's our secret

In any case I am not the offender in this drama. I have done nothing to encourage Weedman's mental incapacity, and therefore I am innocent and shall not be connected to said perpetrator

Yeah okay, egg him on to Self Delete and then make a drama that only gives him more attention. Did you think this through or are you just looking for attention yourself?
I mean this is an online social community. How can you fault me for wanting a little attention?

This drama would've been created with or without my input into his forum Self Delete suggestions.

I have done nothing to encourage Weedman's mental incapacity
are you kidding?
it doesn't matter if the drama's about you or not

and your response to these posts is to continue encouraging him
wonderful

are you kidding?
it doesn't matter if the drama's about you or not
So you're saying that I'm entirely at fault because I acted immature and out of line by encouraging DaWeedMan to break rules, regardless of what he's done?

Huh. Maybe handicap assisted Self Delete wasn't a good idea. I apologize.

and your response to these posts is to continue encouraging him
wonderful
That one topic that he created was remotely non-stuffposting so I decided to post an emote I thought would look nice on blockland???

So you're saying that I'm entirely at fault because I acted immature and out of line by encouraging DaWeedMan to break rules, regardless of what he's done?
no, I'm saying that you're a co-idiot
That one topic that he created was remotely non-stuffposting so I decided to post an emote I thought would look nice on blockland???
yeah, remotely. it's still part of the Self Delete and by responding to the thread you are encouraging him