Author Topic: DaWeedMan - stuffposting, research links, trolling  (Read 8177 times)

Shush you

please get banned

all you've done is encourage him and give him more attention with this topic

This guy needs to go ASAP. We should all band together and see his forum ban through via the Report Post button.
My intentions were to raise awareness, but clearly I acted blind and ignored the fact that I was responsible for sturring up his bad behavior. I guess all I can say is that I take responsibility for some of his actions, as my encouragement towards him has provoked his offensive responses.

I cannot undo the past, so right now we can focus on reporting the user in question, and then you can start your drama on me, seeing as I deserve it.

then you can start your drama on me, seeing as I deserve it.
again, what will doing this accomplish
it'll just be another spam topic
drama topics get nothing done except for create a witch hunt towards a user
damn

My intentions were to raise awareness
anyone viewing the off topic board at the time was pretty aware of his stuffposting

u went down the wrong path this time mang

damn
Well, that's really all it's about. It's just a big old witch hunt.

We're all guilty of provoking someone to do something here. And I'll be honest, my true intentions of posting those suggestions weren't to get him banned, I was just making a little inside joke. Akio probably gets 5% of it.

anyone viewing the off topic board at the time was pretty aware of his stuffposting
Yeah you're right.

Also good one.

This drama wasnt at all needed as DaWeedMan will most likely be banned tomorrow. You're just giving the guy what he wants - attention.

In short,
My intentions were to raise awareness

This drama wasnt at all needed as DaWeedMan will most likely be banned tomorrow. You're just giving the guy what he wants - attention.
And what differentiates this drama from the other thousands of topics under the drama section?
Every other drama gives someone attention.

Even through I have not found the research part of this, I will agree that this guy is trolling and making tons of topics in off-topic to try and piss us off.

/support

Through after reading this thread, I think the OP should be banned too if he is helping him get banned.

Even through I have not found the research part of this, I will agree that this guy is trolling and making tons of topics in off-topic to try and piss us off.

/support

Through after reading this thread, I think the OP should be banned too if he is helping him get banned.
He didn't post the images. He failed to post an imgur link as an image that was an album.

im just trying 2 get my brother banned
whats a faster way to be banned?
The man asked for the quickest way to be forum banned.

I delivered.

And now I'm at fault.

And I'll be honest, my true intentions of posting those suggestions weren't to get him banned, I was just making a little inside joke. Akio probably gets 5% of it.
The man asked for the quickest way to be forum banned.
I delivered.
make up your mind

make up your mind
It's both. Also, in case you never realized, I've been supporting DaWeedMan's forum ban since minute one.

If I suggest to someone to rob a bank and murder helpless civilians, it is their responsibility to rise up and say no. It is not my fault that they decide to go through with it and murder the civilians. It was a suggestion, not a demand.

I cannot be banned for such a thing, as it was DaWeedMan's fault that he posted research. If I say 'maybe you should post research' as a joke that doesn't mean that I am the one posting the research. It also doesn't mean that he has to follow my instructions and commit the crime.