Author Topic: DaWeedMan - stuffposting, research links, trolling  (Read 8180 times)

yeah, remotely. it's still part of the Self Delete and by responding to the thread you are encouraging him
So maybe you should quote the 7 other people who are 'encouraging him' in that thread by responding.

I have done nothing to encourage Weedman's mental incapacity, and therefore I am innocent and shall not be connected to said perpetrator
but
You could post xenomorph research
I'm just opening new doors of opportunity for our here fellow
You're better off with the xenomorph research. It's messy, but I swear it's as quick as it is painless
(Necrophilia is quicker, trust me)
Man you gotta use those [ img]tags[ img]
Dude hop off my richard I'm trying to help a brother commit forum Self Delete
Dude just whip out the xeno researcho it works all the time. I'd get my friends to show you, but they're all banned!
"hey guis im not encouraging him im just supporting his efforts!!1!"

"hey guis im not encouraging him im just supporting his efforts!!1!"
Shush you

So maybe you should quote the 7 other people who are 'encouraging him' in that thread by responding.
I absolutely could, but you were the first person I saw doing it, so I'm focusing on you. if anyone was going to listen to what I was saying at all, they wouldn't decide not to just cus I wasn't talking to them directly

Phanto is about as big of a troll here as he is in-game. I'm almost embarrassed for you.

I absolutely could, but you were the first person I saw doing it, so I'm focusing on you. if anyone was going to listen to what I was saying at all, they wouldn't decide not to just cus I wasn't talking to them directly
Listen, the whole provocation thing was my fault, but you're getting the wrong idea about the blockland emotes thread. I had no intentions of encouraging him at all, I was actually just responding on what emote I thought would be cool on the forum.

I don't drag grudges with me into other topics.

Phanto is about as big of a troll here as he is in-game. I'm almost embarrassed for you.
C'mon man you're hurting my feelings

I don't drag grudges with me into other topics.
Then why'd you make this thread?

Then why'd you make this thread?
Because besides the encouragement that I provided him as a joke, he has been stuffposting without my influence and did particularly ask how he could get banned the fastest.

why'd you even make this drama if he was bound to be banned by the next morning?

why'd you even make this drama if he was bound to be banned by the next morning?
Aparently I'm supposed to know he's bound to get banned the next morning. Aparently I can see the future.

Aparently I'm supposed to know he's bound to get banned the next morning. Aparently I can see the future.
what did u think badspot all of a sudden decided to stop moderating the forum today

lmao path you're such a hypocrite i just watched you goading him on to commit forum Self Delete and instructing him how to do so
you should be banned along with him

Because besides the encouragement that I provided him as a joke, he has been stuffposting without my influence and did particularly ask how he could get banned the fastest.
so you're helping him get banned by giving him more attention? you deserve to get banned too for that.

ok then if that's correct then what would making this drama accomplish?
he's already posted research and spammed several times
this is literally useless