Donnies Catch/Toothed Deer - Guilt tripping, narcissistic, and entitled scumbag

Author Topic: Donnies Catch/Toothed Deer - Guilt tripping, narcissistic, and entitled scumbag  (Read 14687 times)

I must admit that I got a bit too mad, but after I made a thread requesting Rotondo & Badspot to stream more, he replied with some condescending high horse garbage just to rag on Badspot and to mock my entertainment preferences as "too simplistic" or something like that.

I PM'd him to get the argument off the topic, but he posted it in the thread as if to continue the fight. Attention whoring narcissist seems to be their problem.

By the way, Badspot being judgemental is not a problem. He should've realized by now that Badspot is an administrator - Judge Dredd is his name and judging is his game.

dont worry drydess i always knew it was a cat

/support but kochieboy is also a handicap

you're both in the wrong

he called my avatar a bird :(

im sorry dude I thought it was a bird for the longest time

I cant believe I thought it was a bird.... I need to get my eyes checked

I must admit that I got a bit too mad, but after I made a thread requesting Rotondo & Badspot to stream more, he replied with some condescending high horse garbage just to rag on Badspot and to mock my entertainment preferences as "too simplistic" or something like that.

I PM'd him to get the argument off the topic, but he posted it in the thread as if to continue the fight. Attention whoring narcissist seems to be their problem.

By the way, Badspot being judgemental is not a problem. He should've realized by now that Badspot is an administrator - Judge Dredd is his name and judging is his game.

wait what huh

what are you talking about lol

Ill be that guy and say that he is doing much better than his last 2 accounts, i find him far more tolerable on this one for some reason.
On his folie account he was an attention whore to the max, but he has chilled out, unless Im missing a lot of his bad posts.

i feel like we both didnt handle this too well. i didnt mean to imply anything negative about your entertainment preference. just to say that it wasnt for me.
posting the PMs are where i forgeted up as well, i just wanted you to let the argument go but instead of replying i posted the PMs, which is supeeer stupid of me. so im sorry about that.

and when i was talking about badspot, its not how he moderates what bothers me, he made a lovely system of rules on this forum. the thing he does that bothers me is that he can be hostile towards people, which, as a content creator myself, is like a no-no thing to do and makes me go "o did he just actually" every time he does it.

anyways, since the last time we interacted i thought we shook internet hands so i figured we were cool now ;p
if not i dont have any beef with you at all and i hope you feel the same back!

I also noticed the snowflake thing going on.

Both OP and the subject are always stirring pots and getting involved in drama. Putting the two together is inevitably going to explode. I'm just going to stay neutral.

most of the OP is just you expecting us to take your word for things that have nothing to do with us
and then apparently you sent him this PM
are you really surprised i didnt want to talk to you when you PM'd me this.

which just sounds crazy hostile, for no reason. I can't see anything that justifies the way you're acting towards him

I don't necessarily have a hard time believing that donnie would lash out at someone, but they're a teenager, teenagers do that all the time
YOU are doing it right now

what are you talking about lol
wait what huh

I'm talking about Donnies Catch.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292479.0

Quote from: donnies catch
if you want to see your 'friends' play games, go ahead i guess.
Screw this guy. As if I need his 'permission' to do what i want lol

I locked it because I admittedly flew off the handle, but if you made a thread to show interest in the people you like streaming again and someone stepped in to talk stuff about them and partly you, you would probably get mad too. The mistake I made i guess was adding a "no" option, since it invites that part of the forums that for reason ??? still hang around and badmouth Badspot. The mistake he made was that he just didn't say "I didn't find them that enjoyable, so no" and leave.

i feel like we both didnt handle this too well. i didnt mean to imply anything negative about your entertainment preference. just to say that it wasnt for me.
posting the PMs are where i forgeted up as well, i just wanted you to let the argument go but instead of replying i posted the PMs, which is supeeer stupid of me. so im sorry about that.

and when i was talking about badspot, its not how he moderates what bothers me, he made a lovely system of rules on this forum. the thing he does that bothers me is that he can be hostile towards people, which, as a content creator myself, is like a no-no thing to do and makes me go "o did he just actually" every time he does it.

anyways, since the last time we interacted i thought we shook internet hands so i figured we were cool now ;p
if not i dont have any beef with you at all and i hope you feel the same back!
Oh alright then.

I like how theres something from 2013, that's petty to hold onto that. Me and Donnie had beef but we got over it. Why? Because we are adults.

I like how theres something from 2013, that's petty to hold onto that.
I'm sure kochie would love it if someone made a drama about him and mentioned his mlp imaginary friends ://///