Author Topic: USA, srsly?? bra holsters??  (Read 12110 times)

And dont bullstuff me about self defense because you dont need to defend yourself from guns if people dont have guns in the first place
maybe we should kill idiots because we won't have to worry about stupidity if there were no idiots in the first place

Wow you sure got me here.
brother I got roasted

its like your arguments are any better.
"Tools that kill people are great whoo!"
And dont bullstuff me about self defense because you dont need to defend yourself from guns if people dont have guns in the first place
You can use a gun to defend yourself against a person attacking you with any weapon. The attacker doesn't need to be using a gun too lmao

...if people dont have guns in the first place
now I'm pro gun control, but let's be real here, this is not possible. there's always ways to get guns be it illegally or not

isn't plotting to kill someone illegal? if so then why isnt having a gun in public illegal :3  :cookieMonster:

You can use a gun to defend yourself against a person attacking you with any weapon.
this is p true and I have nothing to say back on this one
Altrough you can still defend yourself with(out) any weapon
maybe we should kill idiots because we won't have to worry about stupidity if there were no idiots in the first place
Pointless and stupid

Humans are arrogant and we kill eachother anyways with or without guns so taking them away wont stop us from killing eachother. Our entire history is loving conflict.

And im going to stop trying to argue with the cactus because  its pointless and a waste of time
Oh and drugs are totally the same thing as guns buddy
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:24:41 PM by espio100 »

this is p true and I have nothing to say back on this one
Altrough you can still defend yourself without any weaponPointless and stupid
You can, but being able to match the attacker with equal or greater force puts you in a better position.

Its like your arguments are any better.
"Tools that kill people are great whoo!"

i don't think you're seeing what i'm arguing here and that may be my fault, so i'll lay it out clearly:

1. making guns illegal will do harm, not good
1.1 the war on drugs can be a useful example of what making something illegal can do.
1.1.1 making drugs illegal made it harder for people to get help
1.1.2 it stopped legal, ethical production and gave all the money to vicious, murderous cartels
1.1.3 drugs are more common than ever
1.1.4 drugs are now more unsafe than before, due to no oversight on what is put in them
1.2 making guns illegal will only stop people who want to use them legally; if someone wants a gun so badly they will get it, whether or not it is legal.
2. guns can be used correctly and safely
2.1 there are many sport-shooting and hunting applications of guns, such as:
2.1.1 game hunting
2.1.2 curbing invasive species such as wild boar
2.1.3 defending rural homes from wildlife such as mountain lions
2.1.4 target shooting and gun clubs
3. self-defense with guns is indeed not very useful
3.1 indeed, having a gun isn't super useful if you are being mugged; just let them take you money, not worth the risk
3.2 if someone is coming at you with a knife, it is impossible to draw a gun and fire if they are closer than 21 feet(around that, i think i watched a mythbusters episode about this)
3.3 i can, however, see how it could be useful in home-defense type situations

Why doesnt america go full europa and p much ban guns if you dont have some special permit.
You can't carry a weapon unless you have a permit.

We dont (or barely) have any shootings here?
Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the US. You should move there if banning guns is so safe.

Why are kinder suprises banned there but automatic assault rifles arent
Did you just have a brain aneurysm or something? Because I don't understand this sentence at all.

Altrough you can still defend yourself with(out) any weapon

Ok how about you stand like 20 ft from me without any weapon and I'll point a gun at you and you defend yourself when I start shooting.

Did you just have a brain aneurysm or something? Because I don't understand this sentence at all.
it makes perfect sense
why are kinder surprises banned there (in the us) but automatic assault rifles arent

it makes perfect sense
why are kinder surprises banned there (in the us) but automatic assault rifles arent
because then the risk of something popping out of it and shooting you is greater there. it's why we have them in europe but no guns.

Sorry I'll reply to that properly.

Automatic rifles are banned in the US. (Unless you spend $13,000 on a special permit to own one)

Frankly, I don't see why people want to make it illegal to own guns. That's far too difficult of a solution, so why not limit the production rather than the possession? Sure, this isn't as good of a fix as removing guns entirely, but it also makes more guns difficult to be acquired.