Author Topic: USA, srsly?? bra holsters??  (Read 11722 times)

Because immigrants dont rape our woman so easily.
It turns out "no please" isnt a deterrent to criminals.

Also you never know when the king of england will try to tax us. We gotta be ready.

Actually, if you didn't cherrypick my posts, you'd seen the graphic I posted earlier. The US and Argentina are almost identical when it comes to homicides.

You posted an info-graphic about gun crime. Not the same thing as intentional homicide by any stretch of the imagination. More guns = more gun crime, doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. The sad part is that you cucks have gun control and you're still "almost identical" to America when it comes to gun related homicides lmfao. Embarrassing.

The reality is that Argentina's intentional homicide rate is almost twice as high as the US rate. So despite US being 'the only country with Flash Mobs' (>people actually believe this) I'm still statistically more likely to be murdered in your country than I am in America. Embarrassing x2.

And perfect countries don't exist. The US has lots of issues involving obesity, cancer, and depression. It is also one of the few, maybe even safe to say only, country where someone goes in with an automatic rifle and begins murdering everyone.

Well yeah we have McDonalds and Depression. You have corrupt police and murder. Nobody is saying the USA is a utopia, but as an Australian, I'd take redneck 'Murica over Argenitals any day.

does this mean i can criticize the US now, o great one

Even thought Canada has a miniscule population compared to the US, I'll let it slide. There are some legitimate reasons why an American citizen would want to move to Canada. I've never met anyone in my life that wanted to move to Argentina. Argentinians are the type of people that'll end up building Annoying Oranges wall. kek

however your average internet connection speed is 1mbps lower so I'm gonna have to pass sorry
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 10:50:34 AM by Rally »

does this mean i can criticize the US now, o great one
thanks but I'd rather not live in the most boring place on earth

im still laughing at how op is so confident he could disarm a shooter

I'm not saying my country is a utopia either and the infographic was ripped from the global homicide article in Wikipedia. It doesn't only include firearm murder.

the infographic was ripped from the global homicide article in Wikipedia. It doesn't only include firearm murder.

lol

im still laughing at how op is so confident he could disarm a shooter
Hey man he played ALL the call of dutys and hitman. I'm sure hes a fully trained special agent now

Also you never know when the king of england will try to tax us. We gotta be ready.
When Charles becomes king he will change his name to George and his first royal act will be to reclaim America.

ooooooooooooooh my gooooood what a freaken flop...

he legitimately just straight up lied about it too, he clearly got it from the firearm related deaths page

[img ]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bd/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate.jpg/800px-List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate.jpg[/img]

lol
You do realize that it's in alphabetical order and Argentina has a rate of 6 and the US a rate of 10, right?

Also yes, it seems that I've pulled it out of the firearms page thinking it was general crime.

And back to "you cant patrol rural areas properly", Argentina has a low population density and has a stuffload of farmland. No arms in the city but it's common for farmlands owners to have a shotgun.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 11:09:09 AM by Pastrey Crust »

You do realize that it's in alphabetical order and Argentina has a rate of 6 and the US a rate of 10, right?
Thats not the point. The point is you literally just tried to twist a statistic assuming we wouldn't search it. You're a loving idiot

Honestly what I find most hilarious about this discussion is that some people think comparing the gun usage/control between Argentina and the US is as simple as comparing stats. Our societies and levels of accessibility of firearms are too different to compare that simply. In case like these, it's also better to think in proportions, not hard numbers.

I think most importantly lets just all say thank god we aren't in Argentina

Thats not the point. The point is you literally just tried to twist a statistic assuming we wouldn't search it. You're a loving idiot
It was a legit mistake. If I was going to phony the results, I would've uploaded it to Imgur and given it a filter to avoid Google's image search.