Author Topic: I made Pong Tycoon!... Now what?  (Read 1814 times)

Leave a comment saying what you think my next project should be! Something like the tycoon where it's more functional than decorative, something where i can just go to town in the events.

In case your wondering this is Pong Tycoon

If i like your suggestion, i may make it, and you can help if you want.

can you release the save?

if you release it, it will enable other people to make tycoons easier, adding more servers to the server list, and generally being a good thing

if you release it, it will enable other people to make tycoons easier, adding more servers to the server list, and generally being a good thing
well it's not exactly the hardest thing to make, but still

But it kinda is. Not the hardest thing, but hard, let me assure you.

If any of you would have checked the pong tycoon post you would have noticed that i released the single player version shortly after reading TBP's first comment, the download is over there.

I can confirm it is hard.

Can someone actually leave a suggestion?

That's something i could do

If any of you would have checked the pong tycoon post you would have noticed that i released the single player version shortly after reading TBP's first comment, the download is over there.
are you sure? I see the word "Download" in big, bold, purple letters, but it's not a link, lol

can you upload it somewhere other than mediafire? dropbox, for instance. not everyone can use mediafire