i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 281740 times)

wow u fricking nerd
I DIDNT SEE YOUR REPLY aaaaaaa im so tired

So I got a clutch ace on my first comp match
Take a look

>"clutch or kick"
> 1-5 favoring T side
> fair enough

Take a look

that crosshair placement.

Take a look

nice first, much much much to improve though of course
also a nice demonstration as to why my mute-all button is on capslock, lmao.

augh forget

was going ok, but lost 14-16 28-?-21

nice first, much much much to improve though of course
also a nice demonstration as to why my mute-all button is on capslock, lmao.

The guy at the end points out he heard the last CT behind him, he was right and potentially saves his life.

I play in the EU servers and sadly having voice_enable 1 on usually ends up with me being deaf from russian kids, russians and bad mic static going off constantly, even in competitive games. I've had quite a few enjoyable games with people speaking english but for the most part I have to leave voices completely off.

The guy at the end points out he heard the last CT behind him, he was right and potentially saves his life.
see he points out he heard the CT, which means the T could hear it as well.
its redundant, its annoying, it disturbs my own thought process, i mute all when im last survivor ALWAYS.
when i dont i cant think and i blindly listen to call outs and dont play properly. its my nr.1 pet peeve.

i mute all when im last survivor ALWAYS.

Thats fair enough. I remember multiple occasions where I've been ready for an ambush because someone made 1 footstep noise because Ive got a good ear for them. Did you just "bind capslock voice_enable 0" to make the mute hotkey, it seems pretty useful

Thats fair enough. I remember multiple occasions where I've been ready for an ambush because someone made 1 footstep noise because Ive got a good ear for them. Did you just "bind capslock voice_enable 0" to make the mute hotkey, it seems pretty useful

bind CAPSLOCK "toggle voice_scale 0 1"

that way you can still see the HUD pop up in the bottom left when they're muted.
it can help if like multiple people are talking that you missed something obvious or something is about to happen.

bind CAPSLOCK "toggle voice_scale 0 .7"

Does this command mean it alternates between the two?

Also; I recommend if it does, adding a command that when you press caps lock, it team messages: "Muted all of you to concentrate!" and then "Unmuted!"

Does this command mean it alternates between the two?

Also; I recommend if it does, adding a command that when you press caps lock, it team messages: "Muted all of you to concentrate!" and then "Unmuted!"
probably. i dont know how the command screen works well enough to string commands together, so :S

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:21:12 PM by Midevil Warrior »

probably. i dont know how the command screen works well enough to string commands together, so :S
i'd look up how to. I'm sure there's something that would teach you. I think it'd be useful because as soon as you die in that situation and you unmute people, when they yell "I loving SAID HE WAS CT" it saves you the hassle of explaining lol