i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283137 times)

If hes attempting to buy them here, im gonna guess they're sold out

So I got the knife that I actually wanted:

can i borrow it
for like
a few years

pattern condition and float pls

no nobody would be selling them save up the money and buy them
they're sold out m8

got down-ranked to SE

i wish i didn't suck so bad :(

got down-ranked to SE

i wish i didn't suck so bad :(
I can't believe with all these de ranks people still smurf... Yesterday i played against a team of them, and of course we lost and they called us nerds -_-

Also, why are girls on this game so loving salty.

Because they aren't used to mechanics, or aren't used to having the game handed to them

Because they aren't used to mechanics, or aren't used to having the game handed to them
I was playing casual and i decided to play a song on slam because its casual and someone told me to.  Then this douchebag comes on here, goes try hard and mutes me.  He says "easiest mute of my life" and "360 no muted" and goes on and on about how he muted me.  Keep in mind that he was literally running around with an ak and camping.  I then proceed to mute him so he would shut up about it and i say "easiest mute of my life" and i mock him.  Then this girl comes out of no-where and says "can you shut up we know" keep in mind that she was there when the douchebag muted me and kept saying that and she didn't even care.  She called me 12 and said that i am annoying.  She gets killed and i said "well you sound 18" just because she called me 12 and i was joking around.  She then votekicks me.  -_-

The next lobby i join was full of nice people who wanted me to play music.

only time I liked it when people played music was when Donald Annoying Orange was playing moonmam

you know what sucks

when you're playing competitive and you keep giving your team useful info like "lit 65 short" or "2 long, dunno about bomb" and little else
and then the mlg pro noscoper at the top of the leaderboard in your team starts giving you stuff for 'talking all the time' and 'breaking his concentration'

see though its super annoying when people play music
Yes, but they asked me to play music

you know what sucks

when you're playing competitive and you keep giving your team useful info like "lit 65 short" or "2 long, dunno about bomb" and little else
and then the mlg pro noscoper at the top of the leaderboard in your team starts giving you stuff for 'talking all the time' and 'breaking his concentration'
Lol yes