i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283200 times)

what country are you in and which part of it, ex: EU West, US East, Greenland North, etc.
I live in an emirate in the east of the United Arab Emirates.
Is my reigon East UAE?

Oh yeah and there was this one really salty kid who didn't speak english on our team yesterday.  We lost the game, but throughout the whole game, he ignored what we were saying, we said callouts, and he ignored us i personally think he muted the whole team.  Then after half-time he called us "TEAM RATS" in global chat which made me loose it, and then he called us "TEAM BAD" and after the cringing stopped, we lost and he raged hard.

forget

two more losses. i did pretty good in both, but the enemy was just too good. first one on dust2 (enemy was 2awp4me, probably at least one hacker or smurf if you ask me), second on cache (vs a clan. we fought valiantly but lost 16-9)

Apparently, there's this thing that spoofs your community ID so you can hack without getting overwatched...

Oh yeah and there was this one really salty kid who didn't speak english on our team yesterday.  We lost the game, but throughout the whole game, he ignored what we were saying, we said callouts, and he ignored us i personally think he muted the whole team.  Then after half-time he called us "TEAM RATS" in global chat which made me loose it, and then he called us "TEAM BAD" and after the cringing stopped, we lost and he raged hard.
i would be salty too if everyone on my team was french

Apparently, there's this thing that spoofs your community ID so you can hack without getting overwatched...
I've reported people before and when the confirmation pop up came up, it showed a completely different name to the guy I reported, even after doing it multiple times. I've always wondered if that was a glitch, or they are intentionally changing it somehow.

Yeah that's the "overwatch protection" that most hacks these days have.

ive had my email notification sound as "ENEMY SPOTTED" for half a year now and im still not sick of it

ive had my email notification sound as "ENEMY SPOTTED" for half a year now and im still not sick of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiDSWMNfTvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wc2Og4vr2I

So I got a clutch ace on my first comp match
Take a look
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:08:58 PM by Ninja Decoy »