i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283397 times)

You linked to the profile with the custom /id/ URL, that's why.
Link a /profile/ URL next time, he can't change that one.
lmao i found him: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154521112

i second to bottom fragged (went 13-6 tho) and my team won 16-1
silver 3 boys im back in it

Hey boys, got a long rant here. So be prepared

I love cs more than a lot of people, I played source for a little bit and loved it. I love csgo. But i'm so tired of stuff happening around is that is so...so shady or down right disgusting. First IBP throw, next the loving csgolotto scandal. Now stuff with ESForce owning teams like SK, Na'vi, and Virtus Pro, while simultaneously owning 2 betting websites, and worse, a person that has a big standing in ESL, OWNS A loving TEAM AND A GAMBLING WEBSITE. If you want a better explanation of what I am talking about here is a video by Richard Lewis explaining it better and further https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnMDUe0IFyM .

Now to make things worse the community doesn't give two forgets or just shoves it under the rug like it didn't happen. Which brings me to my next point, cheating, some people even on here complain about this stuff. Now i believe VAC is alright for a system, and for online that can be MEH, but my biggest problem is in the pro scene they are very particular with when they ban certain players. Referring to the KQLY ban. During that time instead of, banning the players before the tournament, why not ban them during it so it scares people more. Yes the community would've been hurt, but honestly it hurts more now. It's like with gambling being banned or whatever, now all the people that joined for gambling are gone, it hurt the community with viewership on games, but in morality they added nothing and didn't care about the game in any regard other then $.

Speaking of the community, oh boy, do I something to say. Now everyone on here isn't that bad from what I've seen, even the blockland community as a whole. But the csgo community is terrible. I'm not going to say the obvious "They're toxic, reddit is toxic", that is something that is in every competitive game. The part that makes me pissed is the people that only care about skins, or previously gambling, that would, go on twitch and stream gambling or case openings. Other than money, these people are utterally useless to the community.

Now to close up this really long loving rant, valve. loving VALVE. Like I said I really care about csgo but valve has some very VERY loving bad issues with the game that they just blatantly ignore. Cheating, hit reg issues, run and gun, pistols, jump shot accuracy, first bullet accuracy, UPDATING WITHOUT ANY CONSENT FROM THE COMMUNITY IN ANY FORM EVEN IF THE UPDATE IS BROKEN *cough* R8 revolver, autoshotty, AUG, scout, awp *cough*. I get you wanna make money but, srsly m8, this a competitive game you need to communicate to the community, now what i dont get is when you sometimes do it's usually when its about non important stuff like skins OR the whole community has to rally up to get stuff done. Which is what they are doing now, this is the video Nick Bunyun made pretty much saying what i said https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsDMYQmYaE . Here is his petition that i think everyone should sign https://www.change.org/p/valve-fix-your-game .

Little sorry this was long but i'm really tired of all this bullstuff, i love csgo, it's my favorite game. But i don't want it ruined by greedy forgets. Thank you if you read the whole thing, just wanted to vent out.

-snip-
Welcome to why I quit playing CS:GO; glad you've realized this.

also i'm back in SE, for the third time

never leavin boys

snip

I snapped this thing a few time ago myself. The first 2 if not 3 hits should have been headshots.
This is not a case where I am the one that loses, but overall situations like these keep happening, and some where I would win in a faceoff otherwise but die anyway, and that happens a bit too much; that's pretty much the only time I am upset at the game. Just like the guy in the video, dying is not a big deal if it's obvious that you were outsmarted/outskilled/your fault, but when the game is the one that's at fault, when there's something wrong with the platform itself, then there's something righteous to be upset about and it's maybe better to just switch to another one if Valve has it's head so much up it's ass. It's not like this is a recent issue.

meme
/support

Also, I was playing comp and this dude charged at me firing a five-seven and it was obviously aimed at my head and I didn't even take one hit from it.  What the actual forget?  There was even a point where we were face to face and he didn't even get a hit from me.  No, it has nothing to do with me or him being bad, I replayed the gotv thingy and i saw his crosshair right at my face.

>playing comp
>14 - 3, we're winning
>im topscoring
>last alive, 4 guys on other team
>kill 3 then die
>team kicks me
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:02:01 PM by extremely extreme »

woo yay lost a bit of progress because it turns out one of my party mates was actually hacking and got vac'd

It's not like esea has a much better community than matchmaking.

It's not like esea has a much better community than matchmaking.
none of the comp communities have good mm.  Just got done playing faceit and three of my teammates left.  we had to forfeit.