i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 285960 times)

i quit csgo recently mainly because i can get a 10 win streak where i topscore and i still don't loving rank up
the problem i feel with csgo's ranking system is that it feels like there's little to no progression.
I have like 59 wins and i STILL haven't ranked up Once.

how many losses do you have in comparison lol

how many losses do you have in comparison lol
idk
how am i supposed to know i uninstalled the game

why does rank matter so much, if you're enjoying the game what effect does it have on you? i doubt you were playing well if the ranking system alone is enough to annoy you

i quit csgo recently mainly because i can get a 10 win streak where i topscore and i still don't loving rank up
the problem i feel with csgo's ranking system is that it feels like there's little to no progression.
The goal of CSGO isn't to climb through the ranks, it's to get better.

You need to focus on self-improvement. That's what the game is about. The actual skill rank is just a side effect of that, that's the mindset you need. Rank doesn't matter. Learning the game is the important part.

disregard the above message cs:go is all about getting skins

Still wrong.
It's a better tool to learn Russian than Rosetta Stone.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 10:56:14 PM by Foopster »

why is office such a horrible map

why is office such a horrible map
Because T is not supposed to defend.
R: All hostage maps are flipped the wrong way just because it'd be weird to have the good guys have hostage.
It forgets up with the asymmetry of the M4/AK47.

yea i can see that too but the issue i have with it is when your playing on casual or just any gamemode/server with a high player-count the entire game boils down to this

spawn
ct leaves spawn and goes up the staircase or through the windows, usually both
t throws grenades and attempts to push ct back
they fail
ct is up their ass, the only reason they havent forgeted ts stuff up yet is because of the relativly decent players defending the entrances with aks
snipers in that hallway thing, always bring down three or four cts
they either finally break through ts sniper defense, time to go to hometome on these pussies
completely steamroll the enemy in the spawn room, t is pushed even further back to theater room (or monitor room? idk)
t holds ct back for a bit
ct breaks defenses
the game ends
or idk maybe if god himself comes down from the heavens armed with a p90 and joins t he could just wipe house

Because T is not supposed to defend.
R: All hostage maps are flipped the wrong way just because it'd be weird to have the good guys have hostage.
It forgets up with the asymmetry of the M4/AK47.

maybe they should replace hostage maps with "defend the VIP" or something

CT tries to protect him while T tries to kidnap him

I feel proud on ranking up to S2 to SEM in one day.

My main got a griefing ban again, which makes it a game ban, sucks.

Office is one of those special maps where aim doesn't really matter at that point. It's literally just strategy. You have to know the map like the back of your hand, every single prefire, wallbang, etc. etc. and then you have to know strats against everything in order to be successful.

Once you get into the higher ranks of Office where there's a more dedicated community, things start getting very difficult as everybody knows what they're doing.

That being said, skill gained in playing office does not transfer to other maps - office is it's own little 'group.'