i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 285429 times)

my pro strat on office ct-side involves the windows

you can shatter the windows without making a break by slashing them with your knife, which makes it hard to see things through them from far away
this is useful because the T's will often not be anywhere as close to the windows as you are

you can then pick up a scout or awp and make a break in the glass somewhere; you'll have the upper hand in reaction time - by the time the enemy manages to figure out which part of the window you're shooting from, you can already kill them

It seems as though Google is integrating CSGO into it's search engine as an official .. thing.

Clicking on a skin will lead you to a new google search and a description...

You can also view the weapon alone to see stats.

I haven't seen this before, so I'm assuming it's relatively new. I got a question thingy asking me how I liked the results, too.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 02:46:19 PM by Arekan »

This is just something that the search does, it grabs common key words that go along with that and lists them. The weapon stats is just grabbing a table from a wiki.

This is just something that the search does, it grabs common key words that go along with that and lists them. The weapon stats is just grabbing a table from a wiki.
It's still new. I haven't seen anything like this come up before, whether or not it's grabbing them from websites.

Other games don't have the same kind of results if you search for skins on those games.

I have an AK-47 Red Laminate (Field-Tested) that I'm looking to trade for a Killing Floor 2 venom mask filtered (Dark green)

AK has LDLC & sherry pinup girl stickers too

I made a thing:

It's a reproduction of the commemoration next to the van in Mirage due to this happening during MLG Columbus 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gro_NIMr68
There are 5 more inside, along with 3 exploitables: http://imgur.com/a/pffMH

New Major?????????? where

oh whoops it's not yet

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 02:53:19 AM by Cortunix³ »

>soloqueue

>all prime
>no russians
>entire team knows english
>teamwork happens
>i actually do alright
>teammates not toxic
>win 16-3

joke's on me i ranked up to SEM and the first match I played we had a griefer who shot our topfragger to steal his auto