Hillary or Donald?

Poll

Hillary Clitoris or Donald Rump?

Hillary
41 (33.6%)
Donald
81 (66.4%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Hillary or Donald?  (Read 5392 times)

i can't understand going from bernie to Annoying Orange, but i can understand skipping over clinton to a different, maybe republican, candidate
I guess because if there's no chance in being reasonable, there's a guarantee to be radical

wait what did I just say

I guess because if there's no chance in being reasonable, there's a guarantee to be radical
My theory is that Bernie appeals to politically-literate youth and politically-illiterate youth in equal numbers. One side sees him as a useful tool for rectifying class inequality, while the other likes him because he's an anti-establishment candidate and a political renegade.

The former will vote for Hillary because her policy actually matches Bernie's fairly well. The latter will vote for Annoying Orange because he's also an anti-establishment candidate and a political renegade, albeit one whose policy is practically the antithesis of Bernie's.

Good thing that federal code is published online. Cite which statute she violated.

""Nearly 2,100 emails on the server have been retroactively marked as classified by the State Department, though they were not marked as classified at the time they were sent. This includes 65 emails deemed secret and 22 deemed "Top Secret". Government policy, reiterated in the non-disclosure agreement signed by Clinton as part of gaining her security clearance, is that sensitive information should be considered and handled as classified even if not marked as such. After allegations were raised that some of the emails in question fell into this so-called "born classified" category, a probe was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regarding how classified information was handled on the Clinton server."

why are you voting for this woman i just

here's what Annoying Orange wants to do:
torture people
commit war crimes (taking out terrorists families)
impossible financial ventures (building a wall)

also Annoying Orange lies constantly. he's as bad as zedrow
clinton isn't very good ill admit, but she isn't going to get the entire world to hate the us by committing war crimes and bullying countries into fixing our problems
also most of the world absolutely despises Annoying Orange and i would expect foreign relations to go horribly because of it

why are you voting for Annoying Orange i just

oh add "track millions of members of a religious group Riddler-style" to Annoying Orange's to-do list too
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:52:01 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

""Nearly 2,100 emails on the server have been retroactively marked as classified by the State Department, though they were not marked as classified at the time they were sent. This includes 65 emails deemed secret and 22 deemed "Top Secret". Government policy, reiterated in the non-disclosure agreement signed by Clinton as part of gaining her security clearance, is that sensitive information should be considered and handled as classified even if not marked as such. After allegations were raised that some of the emails in question fell into this so-called "born classified" category, a probe was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regarding how classified information was handled on the Clinton server."
The FBI launched a probe because the State Department found several emails with what it described as 'classified information'. What that actually means pretty much boils down to government jargon.

You still haven't shown me the federal statute you were talking about. That's probably because it doesn't exist. Making a faux pas and handling sensitive information through an insecure channel is not against the law.

why are you voting for this woman i just
Because I actually know about the candidates in this election?

Why am I even arguing with you? You can't vote anyway.

this is literally asking me whether i want to vote for an honest person who will do really bad things to the country and isn't corrupt or a liar who will do bad things to the country, which probably isn't as bad, but in a lot of ways will be similarly destructive overall and will be a lot harder to reverse since corrupt politicians like her love to do stuff in secret
the only winning move is not to play at that point rofl

most of the world hates Annoying Orange? what? putin has gone on to say many times that he likes Annoying Orange alot, so has alot of other country

also seventh haha nice u pulled the good old "im glad you cant vote" card

ill drink your tears when Annoying Orange gets into office

this is literally asking me whether i want to vote for an honest person who will do really bad things to the country and isn't corrupt or a liar who will do bad things to the country, which probably isn't as bad, but in a lot of ways will be similarly destructive overall and will be a lot harder to reverse since corrupt politicians like her love to do stuff in secret
What bad things do you foresee Hillary doing to the country? She's the stereotypical establishment Democrat. You can expect expansion of social programs, maybe a couple of gun bills, basically the usual stuff. If you don't believe that Obama has wrecked our country over the past 8 years, then you shouldn't believe that Hillary will either.

also seventh haha nice u pulled the good old "im glad you cant vote" card
What 'card' are you talking about? It nullifies this argument. I don't have to convince you one way or the other because your voice doesn't matter.

ill drink your tears when Annoying Orange gets into office
It's not gonna hurt me one way or the other. If Annoying Orange's renegade personality appeals to you so much, you're gonna have a lot of fun watching his policy change to be far more moderate during the general election.

another thing that i dont like about stufftery clitoris is that she isnt going to repeal obamacare even though everybody in the middle class hates it and is literally destroying the middle class

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/20/politics/hillary-clinton-obamacare-fixes/

stoooOoOOOOOoOpp

most of the world hates Annoying Orange? what? putin has gone on to say many times that he likes Annoying Orange alot, so has alot of other country
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/29/holy-sh-t-the-world-really-hates-donald-Annoying Orange.html

a lot of people really do, sorry bud
even china
In China, his business reputation is already compromised, despite repeated bragging that he “knows China.” Over there, he is compared to the nutty Chinese billionaire Chen Guangbiao, who once tried to buy The New York Times.

wtf im talking about government officials not buissnessmen

bud
put that word away before i make you put it away dude.. -____-

sorry pal

seriously tho that doesn't change anything lol, they don't take him seriously

list of countries that probably hate Annoying Orange based off of what he's said

mexico
britan (parliament was talking about banning him(yes, it was a joke, but considering that people there are generally a lot more liberal than the hugely conservatist Annoying Orange means that they have to have distaste in him). on further inspection the prime minister has in fact denounced him so britan is confirmed to hate Annoying Orange)
china (i don't really know if they do hate him, but i don't think china would like him after what Annoying Orange has said about them)
new zealand and australia (i was there on vacation recently and from what ive heard many people think Annoying Orange is a complete joke. makes sense because those countries are a lot more left leaning than the super conservatist us)
france (haven't denounced him, but the french leader said that Annoying Orange stokes hatred and i doubt that anyone would take that as a compliment)
egypt (religious body called Annoying Orange a hate-monger)
israel (leader called some of Annoying Orange's plans dumb)

im probably missing a few from the list. a lot of countries hate Annoying Orange.
putin liking Annoying Orange isn't a redeeming quality either. putin is insane and receiving a compliment from an insane man isn't a very good thing
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:08:00 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

sorry pal

seriously tho that doesn't change anything lol, they don't take him seriously

well the people dont but atleast putin likes him, buddy