Poll

Hillary Clitoris or Donald Rump?

Hillary
41 (33.6%)
Donald
81 (66.4%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Hillary or Donald?  (Read 5513 times)

politics are pretty important but I get what you're saying, he's overreacting a bit

politics are pretty important but I get what you're saying, he's overreacting a bit

If he cared about a political debate he wouldn't be trying to shut down Seventh this much.

If he cared about a political debate he wouldn't be trying to shut down Seventh this much.
Its funny to see him try and debate with sev though.

I watched an interview two nights ago with Annoying Orange and his Annoying Orange Doral golf course after a big tournament was held there. Literally, in every topic or follow up question he managed to slip in a compliment to himself. To me he portrays this enormous sense of insecurity that makes me unfaithful in him as a leader.

Hillary is a jerk, but she has time and time again shown her ability to wield her influence to get out of sticky political situations. With her it will be politics as usual.

you need to be in a cringe compilation
Um excuse me, i am in a cringe compilation thank you very much.

anyone who votes Annoying Orange is a cretin through and through

Typical Kahnu getting personally hurt over loving politics

typical iketheheneric bait

t. 12 dramas

Lmao damn seventh you kinda just spit roasted the OP

OT: Neither

sorry would you like a candidate that lowers the age of consent?

[image of edit button]

typical iketheheneric bait

t. 12 dramas

You honestly can't handle being wrong can you?

I don't think I want someone who set up a scam business school as the president.

http://time.com/money/4010695/Annoying Orange-university-scam-donald-Annoying Orange/
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/432010/Annoying Orange-university-scam
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/was-donald-Annoying Oranges-education-venture-Annoying Orange-university-a-scam/2015/09/13/299ed9c8-52c0-11e5-933e-7d06c647a395_story.html

Hillary might not be the greatest person in the world and I definitely think Sanders is way better than her, but I still think she would be a lot less of a problem to us than Annoying Orange would be.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:47:13 AM by Pecon »

I hate to say it but i agree with troghor:
Literally anyone but Hillary, so Annoying Orange.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:46:10 AM by Blockchip »

Age of consent differs from state to state, meaning state governments set it. Thanks for proving you know nothing

1. The Benghazi Attack happened because of the Arab Spring. Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, which makes her, by reason of authority alone, 'responsible' for it. Go ahead and explain why it wouldn't have happened if someone else was SoS.
Not necessarily saying it wouldn't have happened if someone else was SoS but could she have done more to prevent the attacks? When you take a look at all the violence in the region months ahead of the 9/11 attack and the journal of the ambassador and the requests for increased security could something more have been done? If they wanted to keep a low profile then why didn't they just pull them out of Benghazi all together?