Poll

Hillary Clitoris or Donald Rump?

Hillary
41 (33.6%)
Donald
81 (66.4%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Hillary or Donald?  (Read 5510 times)

i have a lot more to like about hillary than i have to dislike, and i have a lot more to dislike about Annoying Orange than i have to like

a Simple Values Evaluation returns:::::.................. Chitin

if u wana look at Pure Policy. because everyone votes 100% ideologue (that's a lie, nobody votes on ideology (disclaimer: some people vote on ideology))
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/
https://www.donaldjAnnoying Orange.com/positions
i have a lot better idea of where hillary stands in a lot of different issues. Annoying Orange's campaign is mostly character-based as far as i can tell. most of the people i've seen that support Annoying Orange are just loving sick of the system and want to see something unconventional, which is understandable. sucks that Annoying Orange is the one that plays to that after sanders

of course that's ignoring the fact that one of them is a ""Criminal Corporate Reptilian"" and one of them is a ""Hothead Alien Monster""

what a lineup!!! this election really is a Circus lol

putin may be insane but atleast russia and the USA will get alone and play nice

i actually half dont care about these elections because im leaving when im eighteen

man those 2 years tho ho boy

ok so we'll play nice with russia while not cooperating with most of the first world countries in existence
sounds like a plan

well the people dont but atleast putin likes him, buddy
Ah, so email scandals are terrible but it's totally cool to receive the endorsement of a guy that broke international law and invaded our ally.

putin may be insane but atleast russia and the USA will get alone and play nice
Do you know even the first thing about the current political climate between Russia and the US? We've set massive sanctions on them because of the Ukrainian Civil War. The president cannot remove them, and Congress isn't likely to do so either until the civil war ends.  

Ah, so email scandals are terrible but it's totally cool to receive the endorsement of a guy that broke international law and invaded our ally.
Do you know even the first thing about the current political climate between Russia and the US? We've set massive sanctions on them because of the Ukrainian Civil War. The president cannot remove them, and Congress isn't likely to do so either until the civil war ends.  
I thought my opinion didn't matter? So why are you wasting your time? Or was that just a cheap pot shot just to undermine me?

Make up your mind.

I thought my opinion didn't matter? So why are you wasting your time? Or was that just a cheap pot shot just to undermine me?
I don't know man. There's something about mixing arrogance and a complete lack of knowledge about politics and international relations that just ticks me off. It's one thing when people don't know what they're talking about, but when they start confidently asserting that they do...

moving back to canada

in all seriousness, I'd rather have a corrupt selfish leader (clinton) than an insane guy with living hair (Annoying Orange)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:31:49 AM by Drydess »

I don't know man. There's something about mixing arrogance and a complete lack of knowledge about politics and international relations that just ticks me off. It's one thing when people don't know what they're talking about, but when they start confidently asserting that they do...

t. stumped

im sure that you are a ceritified genius in politics and a certified genius in sneaking in undermining insults to people

Good thing that federal code is published online. Cite which statute she violated.
18 United States Code Section 1924

Her private email server contained classified information ascertaining to national security.

im sure that you are a ceritified genius in politics and a certified genius in sneaking in undermining insults to people
Not at all, but I'll bring stuff up when it flies in the face of stuff that I do know about international relations.

18 United States Code Section 1924

Her private email server contained classified information ascertaining to national security.
That statute says that it's illegal to remove classified information from an authorized channel and store it somewhere else. She didn't remove any of the classified emails. Remember, they recovered all the emails that she deleted. If there was actually classified information in that batch, she would have been indicted.

well the people dont but atleast putin likes him, buddy
If anything Putin likes Annoying Orange because he believes Annoying Orange will forget up the US.

Hillary. I really dislike her, but she's definitely a lot better than the camera clown on the other side.

Members of the forum who would vote for Annoying Orange only if Bernie isn't nominated, what's your reasoning here?
theyre joking lol

im 99% sure no one here is going to vote Annoying Orange.
not to mention i see plenty people talk and vote on this forum when they cant even vote yet