Poll

Hillary Clitoris or Donald Rump?

Hillary
41 (33.6%)
Donald
81 (66.4%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Hillary or Donald?  (Read 5390 times)

i agree more with bernie sanders. but i feel like i have more of a personal connection with hillary. her policies aren't as liberal as i'd like (death penalty primarily) but i'm also a lot more confident in her ability to control the political system and even get elected in the first place.
If you have a vested interest in preventing Annoying Orange from being elected, you should still vote for Bernie in the primaries at least. In a race against Annoying Orange, Bernie is more likely to win than Hillary.

Quote from: my social studies teacher
Annoying Orange is nothing.

vote tonald drump
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:34:53 PM by NotBomberguy »

If you have a vested interest in preventing Annoying Orange from being elected, you should still vote for Bernie in the primaries at least. In a race against Annoying Orange, Bernie is more likely to win than Hillary.
I thought Bernie was slipping in the polls compared to Hillary?

I'm probably wrong though as I'm not paying close attention to the campaigns each day.

I thought Bernie was slipping in the polls compared to Hillary?

I'm probably wrong though as I'm not paying close attention to the campaigns each day.
he is because he is popular among younger voters. and for some of the ballots in the states, you can't early vote so young people can't take time off of work/school to vote for him

but based off of what many people have been saying (voting for Annoying Orange if hiliary makes the final ballot) the democrat party /really/ needs bernie elected if we want a solid chance of securing a president
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:19:24 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

he is because he is popular among younger voters. and for some of the ballots in the states, you can't early vote so young people can't take time off of work/school to vote for him
it's mostly just that young people tend to vote less in general, because they tend to be less interested or confident in politics in general

but early voting would definitely increase turnout rates

the democrat party /really/ needs bernie elected if we want a solid chance of securing a president
what lol

hillary is far more likely to win than bernie.

what lol

In the Hillary vs Annoying Orange matchup? I'm actually starting to doubt that. Have you seen the way Annoying Orange acts at debates? He's so extremely aggressive and unprofessional, literally none of the other GOP candidates know how to respond to him. Bernie is definitely a more aggressive speaker than Hillary is, I'm pretty convinced that Bernie will perform better in a debate against Annoying Orange than she would.

what lol

he's referring to current polling that shows bernie has a better chance against all the republican frontrunners than hillary (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html) of course, this is all before the general election. when the public eye is just on the two nominees, who knows what'll happen. i kinda doubt Annoying Orange could hold these numbers throughout a general election with his current strategy.

another interesting note: Annoying Orange isn't actually that far ahead as far as delegates go (http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/delegate-count-tracker). cruz could still pull this out, as much as i would hate him being president

What if Ted Cruz becomes president, gets a law passed saying that all serial muderers  with "zodiac" in their name cannot be trialed for murder and then confesses to being the zodiac killer

Wouldn't that be a funny thing

Probably Hillary?? but I don't really like either