Poll

Hillary Clitoris or Donald Rump?

Hillary
41 (33.6%)
Donald
81 (66.4%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Hillary or Donald?  (Read 5534 times)

I don't think I want someone who set up a scam business school as the president.

http://time.com/money/4010695/Annoying Orange-university-scam-donald-Annoying Orange/
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/432010/Annoying Orange-university-scam
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/was-donald-Annoying Oranges-education-venture-Annoying Orange-university-a-scam/2015/09/13/299ed9c8-52c0-11e5-933e-7d06c647a395_story.html

Hillary might not be the greatest person in the world and I definitely think Sanders is way better than her, but I still think she would be a lot less of a problem to us than Annoying Orange would be.
Scam business schools and rigged beauty pageants
Seems like a nice guy

Age of consent differs from state to state, meaning state governments set it. Thanks for proving you know nothing

its weird that all of the sudden you know about age of consent

personally I agree with Clinton's politics more than I do Annoying Oranges.

You just got called out for speaking out of your ass and your comeback is to insult him for actually knowing the laws?

Annoying Orange because of Ron Paul or Bust.

ron paul is god himself

You just got called out for speaking out of your ass and your comeback is to insult him for actually knowing the laws?
His reaction to being called out for talking out of his ass is to keep speaking out of his ass. Instead of presenting actual evidence that he knows anything about the subject of politics. Because so far I have doubts

ron paul is god himself
afaik ron was right on every single issue
why did he have to leave :(

Not necessarily saying it wouldn't have happened if someone else was SoS but could she have done more to prevent the attacks? When you take a look at all the violence in the region months ahead of the 9/11 attack and the journal of the ambassador and the requests for increased security could something more have been done? If they wanted to keep a low profile then why didn't they just pull them out of Benghazi all together?
The US has 294 consulates, embassies, and similar diplomatic compounds around the world. 27 of them are in the Middle East and North Africa. It's not possible nor ideal that the Secretary of State spends all of their attention on micromanaging the security of each and every foreign diplomatic mission. The State Department employs tens of thousands of people, and hundreds are likely assigned to embassy security. If it was possible to prevent the attack, the reason why it didn't happen was because of a systematic issue, not because of the failings of one single person on top.

Hillary Clinton takes responsibility for it because that's what you're supposed to do when you hold a position of authority and people below you make a serious mistake.

keep it in drama, girls

the amount of mindless bandwagoning in this topic has convinced me to change my avatar for the first time in almost 5 years.

i agree more with bernie sanders. but i feel like i have more of a personal connection with hillary. her policies aren't as liberal as i'd like (death penalty primarily) but i'm also a lot more confident in her ability to control the political system and even get elected in the first place.