Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24835 times)

LMAO its skullcandy

yo brother zloff and i say hi
shame you drank that tumblrite kool-aid

we're gonna make our own cow poison now.
</3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0
just fyi this poster's avatar has been popping up ALL OVER the hashtag on twitter. i dont know if its actually him but it definitely gave me a bad taste despite the video being true.

edit:
it is him

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:30:46 PM by Donnies Catch »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0
"whites started the slave trade, but we ended it eventually so we're the real heroes!!"
who the forget is this guy

LMAO its skullcandy

yo brother zloff and i say hi
shame you drank that tumblrite kool-aid
yeah, shame.
this conversation is pointless. should have ended it a long time ago, but i guess now is the time.

"tribal" not true, reverse racism does not exist
"attention seeker" that may be true
"basket case" is an ableist term.i think the exact opposite. i think that they should be equal, but sadly, men have more privilege/power. way to misinterpret my point

Does me calling you mentally unstable mean I'm an able-ist, or a truthist?

You're tribal for perpetuating negative white stereotypes. Reverse racism doesn't exist, because racism goes both ways for blacks and whites. I'm not going to sit here while you belittle my opinions and make fun of me and make assumptions about me just because of my race.

You are a tribal.

"tribal" not true, reverse racism does not exist
you're going to be asked to clarify on this

do you mean that prejudice can't exist against a racial majority?

Does me calling you mentally unstable mean I'm an able-ist, or a truthist?
he aint callin you a truther

clarification to this: against a racial majority in a single country

Badspot

• Administrator
that's correct! and it is actually true, i do have a mental disorder

Great.  The next step is to recognize that your mental disorder is preventing you from viewing the world rationally and that the directionless anger and frustration you feel is the result of your own internal systems, not the systems of the world.

racism =/= prejudice
i don't feel like starting a whole new conversation - i'm done.
Great.  The next step is to recognize that your mental disorder is preventing you from viewing the world rationally and that the directionless anger and frustration you feel is the result of your own internal systems, not the systems of the world.
i will admit that i am a very angry person, i'm trying to get better with that. but i still believe in what i believe

Twitter? more like TRIGGERED

reverse racism does not exist
Hold the forget up. You're telling me that you can't be tribal against a white person.

You're telling me that you cannot racially discriminate against a person with white skin simply because of the color of their skin.

Goddamn tribal. "Reverse racism" shouldn't even be a term, but even claiming at all that racism against whites doesn't exist simply because they're white is tribal. Go back to preschool and learn what racism means.

i don't feel like starting a whole new conversation - i'm done.
yo that's fine if that's what you need to do

racism =/= prejudice
i don't feel like starting a whole new conversation - i'm done.i will admit that i am a very angry person, i'm trying to get better with that. but i still believe in what i believe

Believe that you're an over-sensitive, tribal, attention seeking, mentally unstable, angry, pretentious, un-intellectual who spends way too much time on tumblr.