Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24675 times)

itt badspot loving ROASTS

continue being the best man ever

continue being the best man ever

maybe he could start by fixing the game instead of giving us comics, runtimes errors and virtual call functions errors, no?

maybe he could start by fixing the game instead of giving us comics, runtimes errors and virtual call functions errors, no?

HERETIC

sylvanor laying down the hard truth

i don't think that comic took him longer than 5 minutes to make tbh. he already had all the material he needed thanks to the amazing skullcandy

this.

I loving LOVE pissing of SJW's in my class.

I loving LOVE pissing of SJW's in my class.
it's not nice to piss of someone and john got sent to jail for it

maybe he could start by fixing the game instead of giving us comics, runtimes errors and virtual call functions errors, no?j

Shhh, someone might call you a communist.
references

I don't think I've ever heard anybody claim that white people are retroactively responsible for slavery

Like at all

To quote Old Man Waterfall:

"...I would gladly eat a flag myself, ...to protect the freedoms of the proud people who salute that flag."

You know who has privilege?

People who loving go out and earn it.

Unless you're Prince-loving-Harry.

You know who has privilege?

People who loving go out and earn it.

Unless you're Prince-loving-Harry.
Well ya, the whole idea of accusing people of being privileged is to dismiss all the hard work they have put in to make it where they are. It's easier to try and pull people down to your level instead of working to rise to their's.

You only see people complaining about privilege in economically and politically well off countries, a privilege in itself. Ya there are some people who in fact were given everything handed to them on a silver plater, but that's why they're called the 1% and not the other 99%.

I'm a little late but frankly, as a incredibly liberal person, I felt the need to respond.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
So wait, an unlead hashtag can coordinate harassment as the vast majority, but the vast majority of  feminists are not SJWs? Obviously, both of these are ridiculous arguments, but the double standard is ridiculous within your statements.
"tribal" not true, reverse racism does not exist
"attention seeker" that may be true
"basket case" is an ableist term.i think the exact opposite. i think that they should be equal, but sadly, men have more privilege/power. way to misinterpret my point
You're right, reverse racism does not exist. Its just loving racism.
Also, you fail to realize some basic sociological concepts. EVERYONE HAS PRIVILEGE, in some way or another at least. Just because the potential for privilege is there does not mean that the privilege manifests, and for that reason, privilege is a useless point unless otherwise proven.
racism =/= prejudice
Wrong again with sociological concepts. All racism is backed by prejudice, but the whole power + prejudice = racism stuff is bs. That form is institutional racism. You're still a tribal, just not an institutional one.
Watch the film "Dear White People," it sums it up neatly.
That movie is satirical lmao

yo I know I'm like 17 pages late but this is the first thread ever in which badspot has said "brother" lmao