Author Topic: Estormb (BL_ID : 195769) richardhead Confirmed  (Read 4457 times)

0 evidence. OP is known problem user. why should we believe anything you say

/no support

a wha-
im not stating his "IMPERFECTIONS" im just saying he's edgy and cringy as hell.

DEAD . PNG
Move on people.
this is just pointless.
Sure.

Estormb - handicapped kid who thinks he's so cool.

you're cringier than he is.

Protoss I was on the same server as estormb yesterday when you needlessly attacked him over and over. You can't just go over to someone and kick stuff into their face, then cry your eyes out when they punches back.

Things he likes (CRINGE INBOUND)

Dota2
Likin park (if you like it good for you)
Blockland
Begin gay
he's really a furry himself (I have no probs with furries , they are cool peeps)
Begin Cringy at art, he used to send me imgur links of ninja's that have cracks for eyes. (WTF)
CAWD IS CULLLL!1!!1111!1!!

Things he wants to be

Me. i know it.
Dota2? im more of a league player but hey who cares what game he like
linkin park? the dude is probably 16 lol that's normal, give him an album of Dookie as well, every teen should listen to that
being gay? haha okool kids klubk
how is furry a point of you have no problem with them
whats wrong with art, everyone has to begin somewhere
cawd? CoD? arcade shooters are enjoyable

things he wants to be, me?
well isnt that the most egotastic thing ive ever read lol. you should hang out with my ex he says the same stuff pff

after reading the op a few times over im thinking he's either trying to be funny and sarcastic or just trying to troll.

Things he likes (CRINGE INBOUND)

Dota2
Yes, cause Dota 2 is so bad it's considered worthy to slap into this drama- Look what are you trying to prove with that list? That everyone else should just lick your ass and follow what you believe is good and bad?
I'm not support a drama based on idealism on OP's end.

after reading the op a few times over im thinking he's either trying to be funny and sarcastic or just trying to troll.
why not all at once

why does op spell being as begin

why does op spell being as begin
because he's like 8 y/o