Author Topic: The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason  (Read 16856 times)

The Harvest would destroy the nexus

Stop imitating Lord Tony, his flirtations aren't good for you.

propaganda
he isnt really using propoganda.

He's not really trying to make your clan look bad by having fun.

You guys are doing that all on your own.

Perhaps Sunday at 2pm (Data Proxy's timezone) would be good?

If we lose, you can promote your victory with full propaganda, and we both do away with any resentment our clans may have.

If you lose, we both do away with any resentment our clans may have.

Simple, and gets everything cleaned up.  Is this pleasing to you?
If me and Zharthon win, the nexus must lock their thread on the BLF and refrain from making any new clans.

If we lose, me and Zharthon wont have this grudge (not really sure how making a fair drama and no liking the nexus is a grudge but okay)

If me and Zharthon win, the nexus must lock their thread on the BLF and refrain from making any new clans.

If we lose, me and Zharthon wont have this grudge (not really sure how making a fair drama and no liking the nexus is a grudge but okay)
wait what we're doing another wrestling match

Thats a pretty weak punishment for you. I'd say whoever loses must shut down their clan.

he isnt really using propoganda.

He's not really trying to make your clan look bad by having fun.

You guys are doing that all on your own.

Well I don't really know who's right and who's wrong.  I only came in to the Nexus 4 days ago.

I just want to cleanse it through any means necessary without obliterating it.  I just want this insanity to stop.

I'm just the one in charge of strategy, for goodness sakes.  I don't even get my hands dirty.

Good grief, you must use fairer terms.  I've put a lot of effort into this clan, and I have no right to take away what another has created.  I'm sorry.

What has Dataproxy done to ellicit such negative reactions?

Thats a pretty weak punishment for you. I'd say whoever loses must shut down their clan.
Technically I didn't make the HHFC so I can't take away what someone else made so here's new punishments.

If me and Zharthon win the nexus must have a picture of Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage in their OP for 2 weeks

If me and Zharthon lose we must not mention the nexus on the forums for 2 weeks

he told me to die in a fire with no sarcasm then said it was a joke that he could've worded better

obnoxiousness from what i can gather

i like the idea of settling beef ingame

he told me to die in a fire with no sarcasm then said it was a joke that he could've worded better

You beef was with me, Hulk. Not my clan.
Lay off.

obnoxiousness from what i can gather

I am completely unaware of anything that he's done.  I am in power to set things straight, not to try and look intelligent or be smart-arsed.  I am stepping down and giving someone else power once I have settled this myself, as I can not trust the other clan members to do that.

I am discussing whether the conditions are favorable with my clan members as we speak.

I am giving Ze Operator full operational capacity under my name.  I will speak no more.

I am giving Ze Operator full operational capacity under my name.  I will speak no more.
Doesn't that basically mean he's leader?

Doesn't that basically mean he's leader?

I have the ability to revoke his status at any time, so no.