The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason

Author Topic: The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason  (Read 16633 times)

Maybe if you'd have more reasonable opinions about people, maybe they'd listen to you more.
"I hope you die in a fire"

-indiscriminate child noises-

Oh boo hoo. I may have a Napoleon complex, but I'm no attention whore. Seriously, give me a bit more credit.
If I wanted to, I could of made a drama thread about everyone who bitches on my clan discussion. But I'm not worried about that kind of stuff anymore, now am I?

And for my gaster blaster addon, it deals 10HP from direct damage. You would die from fall damage first. Radius damage isn't even remote to killing you outright.

And how was I supposed to know that "The cavalry" was you? Bitches and their code names. What a cronk of stuff.

Bitches and their code names. What a cronk of stuff.

excuse me
bitch

Oh boo hoo. I may have a Napoleon complex, but I'm no attention whore. Seriously, give me a bit more credit.
If I wanted to, I could of made a drama thread about everyone who bitches on my clan discussion. But I'm not worried about that kind of stuff anymore, now am I?

And for my gaster blaster addon, it deals 10HP from direct damage. You would die from fall damage first. Radius damage isn't even remote to killing you outright.

And how was I supposed to know that "The cavalry" was you? Bitches and their code names. What a cronk of stuff.
lol you're a joke

-snip-

.: IGN :.:darren wilson
.: Level of skill? :.:i am a professional sharpshooter
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.:handguns
.: Why should you be accepted? :.:im good at killing black people
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :.:jennings police department

You wanted to be part of that once. Although it was a rather stupid joke.

Meet me in 10 minutes on my server, I'll get everyone I know to watch me beat the stuff out of you.

You wanted to be part of that once. Although it was a rather stupid joke.

are you loving kidding me?

itt: data getting butthurt because people are dissing his him, his ego, his clan(?), and their kill-the-raiders-with-instant-killing-weapons-while-not-telling-them-they-have-the-same-"advantages" slaughterfest simulator 2016

seriously data, grow up, put your ego somewhere else. there was not enough information, protection, and in-the-open-to-grab (whatever it is) weapons for the raiders team. you and your crew also spawncamped everyone so they couldn't have any opportunity to grab a gun and fight back (much) and you seem to have something for undertale where you kick/ban people for calling out on it.

also, if it's a "TRAINING", then notify your members via PM the server password so no "outsider" joins and you spawncamp the stuff out of them and password the server when it starts.

Meet me in 10 minutes on my server, I'll get everyone I know to watch me beat the stuff out of you.

Yeah well, at them moment, I got better things to do then play on Blockland the entire day, Kthanx.

Tomorrow, I'll be able to get the most out of this. I'll promise you that.

itt: data getting butthurt because people are dissing his him, his ego, his clan(?), and their kill-the-raiders-with-instant-killing-weapons-while-not-telling-them-they-have-the-same-"advantages" slaughterfest simulator 2016

seriously data, grow up, put your ego somewhere else. there was not enough information, protection, and in-the-open-to-grab (whatever it is) weapons for the raiders team. you and your crew also spawncamped everyone so they couldn't have any opportunity to grab a gun and fight back (much) and you seem to have something for undertale where you kick/ban people for calling out on it.

also, if it's a "TRAINING", then notify your members via PM the server password so no "outsider" joins and you spawncamp the stuff out of them and password the server when it starts.

You weren't even there.

This was war.
noedit: i didn't know we were in ycyl
(sorry for stealing your line, clownfish)
... also
Yeah well, at them moment, I got better things to do then play on Blockland the entire day, Kthanx.

Tomorrow, I'll be able to get the most out of this. I'll promise you that.
chicken i think we all know the reason why you won't 1v1 him right now

You weren't even there.
oh, this excuse
the same can be said for the others who aren't hulk & his friend and you and your clan, but you didn't tell them that when they voiced their opinions.

(sorry for double post)

oh, this excuse
the same can be said for the others who aren't hulk & his friend and you and your clan, but you didn't tell them that when they voiced their opinions.

(sorry for double post)

5 members of my clan were there and know exactly what happened. You were on Duck's RP playing god knows what.
You weren't there.

dataproxy's love life: