Author Topic: The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason  (Read 16635 times)

Yeah well, at them moment, I got better things to do then play on Blockland the entire day, Kthanx.

Tomorrow, I'll be able to get the most out of this. I'll promise you that.
so you pussied out of the fight?
nexus is nothing

5 members of my clan were there and know exactly what happened. You were on Duck's RP playing god knows what.
You weren't there.
broken record
can we have your clan members voice their sides of the story, or are they all gonna be broken records too

dataproxy's love life:

>using memes

broken record
can we have your clan members voice their sides of the story, or are they all gonna be broken records too

Read the last couple of pages then. Or they could choose to respond.

holy stuff did you just call fist of the north star a meme lol what the forget brother do you even know what a meme is smh fam you need to read up fam you got the whole internet here to tell you waht a forgetin meme is ok fist of the north star is not a meme ok but usin that gay ass forgetin meme face from 5 years ago is using memes not posting a gif

you guys take yourselves way to loving serious
nobody is prepping for "war". we are making fun of how big of a joke this clan is and how serious and smart dataproxy thinks he is. everyone else can see it besides apparently all of the great, intelligent people in this clan. really says something.

I don't know why this drama is even a thing. You guys are seriously loving dumb if you think we're gonna have a 'war' over clans in this game. I was joking when I stated we declare war because it's laughably pathetic how serious Dataproxy is. He's a mix of "13 year old call of duty player" and "my parents put me in the advanced classes"

Grow up, all of you with this "war" nonsense.

>When you realize you're a loving moron but you have to get in the last laugh

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, you are handicapped.

>When you realize you're a loving moron but you have to get in the last laugh

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, you are handicapped.

And you're a known troll.
Which is better? We already got one Lord Tony and we don't need another.

there's the buzzword ladies and gentlemen

I enjoy that you won't address anything I've said because you know I'm right and you know you're an idiot. I'm not going to try to talk any sense into a disabled child anymore, it's useless.

Nice shots at me when you have no idea what you're takin about / saying, by the way.

Which is better? We already got one Lord Tony and we don't need another.
>says basically no to posting memes
>posts memes anyways
gg no re

>says basically no to posting memes
>posts memes anyways
gg no re

Evidence is key.

akio isnt a troll man, youre delusional. he just cynical af. data you have to reconsider what youre actually trying to achieve here