The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason

Author Topic: The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason  (Read 16638 times)

The Harvest would destroy the nexus in a deathmatch. of course they use unfair advantages

1. If you give yourself an advantage in your own tdm you are sad
You had the perfect ability to spawn your own oneshotted weapons, the problem was that you didn't have a base (which is relatively unfair, granted).
2. You can't be a richard because it's your server
He wasn't. You were outnumbered sheerly because nobody else came onto the server before the fight started, apart from you. Him using the human rocket would have been unfair if you weren't 100% able to spawn it in yourself right next to you.
You were using the shockwave and the big ass 1 hit halo sniper
The shockwave can only kill people with hitting them into a wall, and I was only using the sniper around the beginning before I realized how unbalanced it currently was in both players and environments. I was also using the tanks more often than not.

He kicked people because the fight had already started. I personally would've just let them onto the other team, but he didn't do that.
Plus, he did password the server, even in your chat pictures.
The Harvest would destroy the nexus in a deathmatch. of course they use unfair advantages
Last I recalled the harvest also uses unfair advantages.

facepalm.gif
You had the perfect ability to spawn your own oneshotted weapons, the problem was that you didn't have a base (which is relatively unfair, granted). He wasn't. You were outnumbered sheerly because nobody else came onto the server before the fight started, apart from you. Him using the human rocket would have been unfair if you weren't 100% able to spawn it in yourself right next to you. The shockwave can only kill people with hitting them into a wall, and I was only using the sniper around the beginning before I realized how unbalanced it currently was in both players and environments. I was also using the tanks more often than not.

He kicked people because the fight had already started. I personally would've just let them onto the other team, but he didn't do that.
Plus, he did password the server, even in your chat pictures. Last I recalled the harvest also uses unfair advantages.
all of these points could be right if hulk wasn't getting spawncamped to hell, literally no time when theres bullets flying everywhere at you. plus, they should have passworded the server at the beginning, not during the time of this drama.

You had the perfect ability to spawn your own oneshotted weapons, the problem was that you didn't have a base (which is relatively unfair, granted). He wasn't. You were outnumbered sheerly because nobody else came onto the server before the fight started, apart from you. Him using the human rocket would have been unfair if you weren't 100% able to spawn it in yourself right next to you. The shockwave can only kill people with hitting them into a wall, and I was only using the sniper around the beginning before I realized how unbalanced it currently was in both players and environments. I was also using the tanks more often than not.

Plus, he did password the server, even in your chat pictures. Last I recalled the harvest also uses unfair advantages.

I'd also like to cut in the Hulk was the only one of his group to show up. The other guy, beats me. Not in any clan I know. Akio- and Toxicology chickened out, and DestroyerofBlocks was nowhere to be found.
If anything, most of my clan members showed up, and Hulk was alone. And I have the Console.log to prove it.

If this is how Hulk handles things, then boy. The styles are getting real rough.

hlk you forgot to put you dashes in the title
it should be like this
-The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason-

The Harvest has many former
  • RGY members, we don't need unfair advantages

You had the perfect ability to spawn your own oneshotted weapons, the problem was that you didn't have a base (which is relatively unfair, granted). He wasn't.

You were outnumbered sheerly because nobody else came onto the server before the fight started, apart from you.

Him using the human rocket would have been unfair if you weren't 100% able to spawn it in yourself right next to you.

The shockwave can only kill people with hitting them into a wall, and I was only using the sniper around the beginning before I realized how unbalanced it currently was in both players and environments. I was also using the tanks more often than not.

He only passworded it after zharthon was kicked
I don't use 1 shot weapons because I'm not a big snake
I couldn't use tanks because the hill was too steep and it would flip back.
Shockwave is a 1 hit in the base because there's so many bumps in the ground that will launch you up into the air if you get it, if I didn't have jets I would die.
If Zharthon was kicked because the fight already started, why was there another person that joined that didn't get kicked? And why was he only kicked after he showed his disgust to undertale?
It would have been 100% fair if we both had equal defenses and the same guns.

You can't protect someone in the wrong.
hlk you forgot to put you dashes in the title
it should be like this
-The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason-
oh forget, sorry man I can't edit it because drama

I think it'd be pretty cool if someone not in any of the battling clans could set up a monthly or weekly DM server for clans to Settle It™

that way it'd be unbiased and have some legitimacy to it

I think it'd be pretty cool if someone not in any of the battling clans could set up a monthly or weekly DM server for clans to Settle It™

that way it'd be unbiased and have some legitimacy to it

Maybe you should.

I'd also like to cut in the Hulk was the only one of his group to show up. The other guy, beats me. Not in any clan I know. Akio- and Toxicology chickened out, and DestroyerofBlocks was nowhere to be found.
If anything, most of my clan members showed up, and Hulk was alone. And I have the Console.log to prove it.

If this is how Hulk handles things, then boy. The styles are getting real rough.

The Harvest has many former
  • RGY members, we don't need unfair advantages
literally made for that purpose, despite the fact that you're very good at pvp (seen in action) you still use unfair advantages
-snip-
He could've handled it a lot more maturely, but he didn't.

he probably passworded it after zharthon got kicked because he didn't think to password it before
What other person, give me a name to jog my memory
Iirc you did have jets (correct me if I'm wrong), so you were fine against the shockwave as long as you didn't get smacked against a wall
It would have been 100% fair if we both had equal defenses and the same guns.
yes

I'm not protecting/defending/whatever dataproxy as much as I am giving a solution to your complaints

Maybe you should.
we're allies so while I'd be ok helping with builds or scripts, i couldn't host the server because people would believe it biased--see:
lmao, biased af

literally made for that purpose, despite the fact that you're very good at pvp (seen in action) you still use unfair advantages He could've handled it a lot more maturely, but he didn't.

he probably passworded it after zharthon got kicked because he didn't think to password it before
What other person, give me a name to jog my memory
Iirc you did have jets (correct me if I'm wrong), so you were fine against the shockwave as long as you didn't get smacked against a wall yes

I'm not protecting/defending/whatever dataproxy as much as I am giving a solution to your complaints
I didn't have jets til I gave myself jets because you guys didn't give me jets.
I'm not going to remember every nameless person who randomly joined, I remember 2 people, one who was there when I joined and another who joined after the other guy left.

This is my way of handling things because you're making things unfair. No wonder none of them showed up to your unfair war.
we're allies so while I'd be ok helping with builds or scripts, i couldn't host the server because people would believe it biased--see:
Hey look, someone reasonable!

I didn't "show up" probably because

A) I have a job and other irl responsibilities

and

B) I'm currently in The Wilderness in the dells.